Sometimes u just go....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
This Darwinian hails from Ks (Hate to admit it); and has surely made his parents cringe seeing his story on the local/national news! Be advised this is work safe but may still offend/shock reader!

READ ABOUT THE LOSER HERE....CLICK BUT WITH CAUTION!

I'm speechless...
wtf.gif

Thats sick i read something in that matter a few years back were a kid had sex with a neighbors dog and it died sick sick sick people

it is obvious the 20 year old and the Rott had an affair while he lived at the residents, when he was kicked out they missed each other, so he went back for some...

Wait for it..

Wait for it...

TAIL!!!

Yep, that guy is one sick PUPPY!!

I think I will stop "DOGGING" on him now.

Muah ha ha!!!

Sorry, all I can do is shake my head in utter amazement at this type of perversion.

shoulda happened in tejas, at least there with the new castle law the owner coulda shot the dumb summova beotch and ended it all.

like ya said,
wtf.gif

I guess he likes his woman strong, short, and kinda hairy.

OK, well that is sick.....
guns.gif

They need to sit him down in the hot seat and pour the juice to it... the world WOULD be a better place without people that do stupid S#!t like that

I know, I know.... I just can't get over this. I mean to think there are actually people in the world who think this kind of behavior is ok.
guns.gif

He really was givin' the dog a bone.......

That guy was teachin' the old dog new tricks........

That's just a doggone shame....

lurk.gif

You drive a truck your whole life and never be called a truck driver, %^&* one dog, and from then on............

I'd like to see him try that on my 218lb Half great Dane half Bull Mastiff dog! Maybe I'm partial, but I think Oz (my dog) would pull the old switcheroo on him, boy then he'd be in for a treat! Sicko...

Back