Sometimes: ride fast, ride alone

Hi Kent, I took i/s 80 e/b to 447 n/b ALL THE WAY to Ft. Bidwell in CA, then back to Cedarville then 299 w/b across Cedar pass to 395 s/b to home!
You know, the Beltronics book says it identifies instant on transmitters even when not transmitting, I think I'll call their tech section and ask about that.
Hey, are you interested in a ride in 2-3 weeks with Ozz (Rob), My Master, me and a couple more Busa guys? Let me know, talk 2U soon. Doyle

Really good pics bro. That is the kind of ride that can shape a person. I dont want to get too deep, but you can clear your head and make sense of life out there. Man and machine, one purpose, driven..........awesome.
Well Said. I remember taking my 86 Ninja down this road back in 88. Wow that was a long time ago.............. MAN AND MACHINE
super.gif

Kent, Re: adjustment...there are no rearsets that adjust to as low as the Buells mount(1 1/2" below stock, not to the rear), for how low the bike can lean with them on, they are amazing, given their comfort level. That said, nothing compares in sheer performance and leanability to probably any brand of rearsets! The Buells are mounted directly below the stock configuration so leg bending pain on long rides never even entered my mind. This picture isn't a close up but it shows the Buells. Doyle

Img_9205_Busa_Classic.jpg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I normally try to be pretty good when it it comes to speeding, but some of those straightaways would definitely tempt me.
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

The Zumo should have recorded your fasted speed on the log display. my 2610 records my fastest speed along with trip computer/ odo / compass info. maybe you can post a pic of your zumo display...

great pix!

I hate the desert but those are some good pics! Deserts are for top end runs and Nevada provdes all the roads you need for that. I 'cruised' for hours at 140+ on US 50 going to Colorado a few weeks back and man, there is nothing out there...but road! Just got back from a weekend ride to the Lost Coast Road west of the Avenue of the Giants. When I get the pics assembled I'll post them and a story. Oh, I took the 79 CBX this trip.
smile.gif

It did, 182 mph. Since the "highest speed attained" readout sits boldly on the particular readout I leave it on, I deleted it right away (I had this guilt that if pulled over, the LEO would read that and much harm would come to me! Next time I'll take a picture.

Back