Something Amazing !!

If I make eye contact early enough w/ the cruisers heading the other way and/or if there is a long line of them I'll give the low down one handed wave and if they don't wave back and time is permitting before they fully pass I'll wave/cross both hands over my head or just give them the up yours! Then they look at me like WTF?! But they understand I did it because they know they were being rude @ss pr!cks.

(Bosshound @ Aug. 06 2007,02:35) Decided to ride down 50 to 49 and down 80 today for a short 100 Mile Ride. During one of the Many long Sharp turns during the ride a noticed a Gixxer coming the other way. He was in a complete Lean following his line on the turn with his Knee about 2 Inches from the ground. Low and Behold he Still found the time to Give my The Wave !!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif

I understand that he was'nt on a BUSA but I consider Gixxers a part of the Family !!!! What a Great Ride Today
egitarre77.gif
Ah, he was probably dragging hand vs. waving
ices_rofl.gif

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 06 2007,21:34) If I make eye contact early enough w/ the cruisers heading the other way and/or if there is a long line of them I'll give the low down one handed wave and if they don't wave back and time is permitting before they fully pass I'll wave/cross both hands over my head or just give them the up yours! Then they look at me like WTF?! But they understand I did it because they know they were being rude @ss pr!cks.
Don't do it at speed; nearly pulled me off the back throwing my arm out
ices_rofl.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 06 2007,18:45)
(Over_Easy @ Aug. 06 2007,21:34) If I make eye contact early enough w/ the cruisers heading the other way and/or if there is a long line of them I'll give the low down one handed wave and if they don't wave back and time is permitting before they fully pass I'll wave/cross both hands over my head or just give them the up yours!  Then they look at me like WTF?!  But they understand I did it because they know they were being rude @ss pr!cks.
ices_rofl.gif
Actually, the faster you're going the better. the busa is much more stable at speed. It's purely gyroscopic physics (in my best Poindexter accent).
laugh.gif

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 06 2007,21:48)
(dadofthree @ Aug. 06 2007,18:45)
(Over_Easy @ Aug. 06 2007,21:34) If I make eye contact early enough w/ the cruisers heading the other way and/or if there is a long line of them I'll give the low down one handed wave and if they don't wave back and time is permitting before they fully pass I'll wave/cross both hands over my head or just give them the up yours! Then they look at me like WTF?! But they understand I did it because they know they were being rude @ss pr!cks.
ices_rofl.gif
Actually, the faster you're going the better. the busa is much more stable at speed. It's purely gyroscopic physics (in my best Poindexter accent).
laugh.gif
Oh, the Busa is very stable, but the air will pull your arm off and throw ya to the hump.
wink.gif

PS skeering the shid out cha
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wave with one hand, drag the other.

super.gif

--Wag--

Back