Should I trade ?

Go for it, the 1000 is awesome and you can still ride the wifes busa.:thumbsup:

If it doesn't cripple you when you ride it, and you like it, go for it. It's a great bike, I just think it's uncomfortable after a short ride, but I have a couple taller friends who think it feels great.
If you can have a Busa and a 1000, why not.
If you do think it's uncomfortable, don't give up. Ride, or just sit on an 09 1000. It's a night and day difference.

I'd like to have one of each, don't let it spank you though, & don't forget to check with the better half (she just got a busa).

If you may find yourself asking for her busa when you go out riding together an she tells you to keep your hands to yourself :poke: you may not want to do it:laugh:

I have a 08 busa and an 02 1k and a 09 1k and all I can say is it is addicting! Going from one to the other. The days I want to get down and dirty, the 1k's get the kick! But I still enjoy the big girl too! If it works out... both people are happy doing it, and the wife is cool with too... then do it!

Sportbikes are meant to ride hard. They can handle it no problem. Just because the guy has mods to a low mileage 1K doesn't mean he beats it to death. Sheesh, people here freak out over stupid crap.

We switched bikes today and rode single and with passengers. We haven't decided what we want to do yet. I must say they are totally different feeling machines, both great in there own way. Riding a passenger on the 1k pretty much sucks compared to the Busa. I took some pics.. my wifes white one also.

1115091625.jpg

1115091626.jpg

1115091626a.jpg

1001091346.jpg

Back