Something Amazing !!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Decided to ride down 50 to 49 and down 80 today for a short 100 Mile Ride. During one of the Many long Sharp turns during the ride a noticed a Gixxer coming the other way. He was in a complete Lean following his line on the turn with his Knee about 2 Inches from the ground. Low and Behold he Still found the time to Give my The Wave !!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif

I understand that he was'nt on a BUSA but I consider Gixxers a part of the Family !!!! What a Great Ride Today
egitarre77.gif

I try to be friendly to everyone on two wheels. HD riders are the only ones that seem to snub anyone who isn't riding a HD. There are some HD riders tha are cool but most just act like you don't exsist.

(Cerberus @ Aug. 06 2007,08:36) I try to be friendly to everyone on two wheels. HD riders are the only ones that seem to snub anyone who isn't riding a HD. There are some HD riders tha are cool but most just act like you don't exsist.
Amen, I'm the same way if your on two wheels your getting a wave from me, of course most (not all) the Harley guys are so holier than thou, meh guess they're not worth my trouble....

Your bike is, or rather SHOULD BE, stable enough in a lean to wave. Maybe not a large frantic waving, but your basic wave. but ride within your limits

i've had a dude wave in lean, maybe not "full lean" but going fast.

(Ohio_Busa @ Aug. 06 2007,12:46) I find Goldwingers the most stuck-up, around my area at least.
They just don't see you because they are watching TV.

(BUSAFETT @ Aug. 06 2007,13:15)
(jessup @ Aug. 06 2007,14:12)
(Ohio_Busa @ Aug. 06 2007,12:46) I find Goldwingers the most stuck-up, around my area at least.
Or in between swapping 8-track cassettes..
or fine tuning the adjustable "seat massager"

(BUSAFETT @ Aug. 06 2007,11:15)
They could be putting their coffe back in it's cupholder! The TV is only good when you are using the reverse...
all_coholic.gif

A good cornering skill is light hands, no deathgrips.

Not saying you should take your hands off the handlebars, but he couldn't give you a wave if he had a deathgrip.
wink.gif

(Nekosohana @ Aug. 06 2007,11:28)
(BUSAFETT @ Aug. 06 2007,11:15)
They could be putting their coffe back in it's cupholder! The TV is only good when you are using the reverse...
all_coholic.gif
jump9.gif

You guys are just killing my ribs here
biggrin.gif

Yea, doing the wave is pretty sweet, but we were up at the mtn one day doing some photo stuff and my Buddy comes through to turn and decided I was a little too close to center line with the camera and decided to give me the one finger solute!!!
beerchug.gif

m103317358.jpg

Back