Someone come up with a contest

First one to properly guess how many fingers Doug is holding up to some of these ideas:laugh:

botm is a good idea, but it kinda limits the contest to the ppl with the most money. i cant afford all the bling, but i love to ride. i might be more interested in an action shot. maybe the best action shot of the month? must include a motorcycle? this way the bikes are not just trailer queens that win.

Uhh....one?

Give that man a cupie doll! Whanna go double or nothing...

My thunder comes before the lightning; my lightning comes before the clouds; my rain dries all the land it touches. What am I?

Answer:???

Most miles ridden in 2010 while there is a presence of snow on the ground...
Pictures/Documentation required. Before and after mileage with snowy pics

I want something that is going to take effort but is fair to all....

Best Tag

Everyone send there tags into Cap. He pics the best 10 then the Members vote on those 10

this is tough...you want to do things but its time of year when some of us cant ride...i know...how bout best new original "org." artwork?

Best Holloween Busa.

Dress them up

I know I know some of these bikes are already painted Orange and Black and have an advantage.

Captain could create a Hayabusa.org facebook page that advertises this site and the member who gets the most amount of friends to click 'like' wins.

Last edited:
Some of us don't use facebook. It's evil.

<-- Proud non-facebook user since forever.

Best Holloween Busa.

Dress them up

I know I know some of these bikes are already painted Orange and Black and have an advantage.

And some of them already have spikes and look like Satan.

Back