Some sunshine

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Figured I'd share some warm weather pics from Key West...when I left the Keys yesterday, it was approaching 80 degrees...when I landed at Washington-Dulles, it was in the 30's and snow was on the ground! Ughhhhh...

Yeah, send me south for winter any day!

weather_is_here.JPG

...some others from the beach...
I was taking pics while friends were parasailing...

shady_spot.JPG

...our little piece of Key West for 5 days...yeah, it's pink, and I hate pink, but we had all 3 floors and our own pool we liked to call "the bathtub out back"...

517_Eaton_St.JPG

...and yesterday as we were flying out of Key West, our little puddle jumper plane had a cool female pilot that scared the crap out of me by agreeing to keep the doors open so we could see everything out the front windows...

It was a rush...small damn plane...but fun...

I kept imagining people running up and saying "what does this button do?!"

cockpit2.JPG

...got more pics coming...just have to wait for them to be developed, then scan them...blah blah blah...figured some of you might enjoy seeing the sun and warm sand though!
smile.gif

I miss it already...
sad.gif

Nice Picts VA!

Makes me want to head for the beach!
biggrin.gif
If I didn't have two boys at home, I believe I would be waiting tables at Sloppy Joe's and my husband would be thinking long and hard about becoming a taxi driver!

It was perfect down there...just perfect...if you haven't ever been, you should go around this time of year...

Michelle,

Beautiful pix!!! I love the keys, especially Key West!! Stopped over there for a moment on my way to the Bahamas in October... It's cold and rainy here right now, wish I was back in the islands.. (sigh)

Thanks for the reminder..... Wish we all could have filled up those chairs and talked about our Busa's while pouring down a cold one.. Maybe one day....

Stay warm......

Lo

Yeah...that would have been nice Lo...I thought about all of you guys/gals while I was down there...just wondering how the little people were fairing!
biggrin.gif

I actually did spend a lot of time thinking "ooh, I need to take a picture of that for everyone on the board!"

It's obsessive, isn't it?!

Not a single Busa spotted, by the way...I was dying to see one...nothing but Harleys, tons of annoying little scooters, and a few sport bikes...I was having Busa withdrawals! Having you guys/gals there to just talk about Busas might have helped out a bit!

One day...
Hope the rain stops soon for you Lo -
Michelle

Thanks for the hope that it will warm up eventually.
biggrin.gif

Glad you had a good time.

Ohhhhhhhh... What I'd give to be sittin' in one of them chairs smellin' the ocean and sippin' some dranks!

Hey I know that house. Really. Look like you had a great time, very nice. Hope you guys & gals left some beer on the Keys, so I ahve some when I stop this month?
wow.gif

It looks beautiful down there! I would definitely enjoy that weather more than the freezing temperatures and snow we've got here. In fact, I believe there is more snow supposed to come tonight. Hope you enjoyed yourself down there!
biggrin.gif

Great pics!  Looks like you had a fun time - I gotta add that to the Busa road trip list.  
smile.gif

Back