and ego gives a mighty "D'OH!"

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
so I slept late this morning right...

got up.. still slighty groggy apparently.. stayed up too late watchin' jaws, and fargo on the tube..

anyway.. i get up.. walk in the living room... look at the clock/weather thingie..

and I see 71 degrees!

71 degrees?? it was frikken 35 yesterday, and the day before it was snowing.. WTF???

I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth so immediatly i decide i'm gonna go riding here in about 30 minutes or so... get some breakfast etc. etc.

I need to walk out to the vehicle for something... no matter I think.. it's 71 degrees out.. i'll just go in my shorts..

I open the door... take two steps out.. and burrrr... it's a chilly 71 here on the porch... and.. uh.. why is there just a bit of snow still piled up against the house in shade?

BURRRRR.. it's not 71!

come back inside.. look at the lying thermometor again.. assuming something is wrong with it..

then it hits me... duh.. it's 71 in the house.... look at the other side moron!

and then it all came crashing down... 35 degrees and holding..

-sigh.

You could ride around the house...
smile.gif

Don't you just feel dumb when you do something like that. Been there done that before.

If that 30 degree day bummed you out read ANY posts from Florida. It's always 70 or 80 down there. It's like going on a virtual ride when those guys post pics.

Back