Some Pix from our road trip to Barber

100_5866.jpg

100_5867.jpg

100_5868.jpg

Snapped a few pics of our friend Kevin's bike that went down before the trailer got closed up.

100_5875.jpg

100_5876.jpg

100_5877.jpg

Thank goodness the curse is broken!!!! I'll have some ride video tomorrow.

Only pic I have of any quality off my iPhone:

Me and Geoff May, #54, 2003 AMA Superbike Rookie of the Year, Sponsored by the National Guard. I also got him to autograph my tank cover with a sharpie, now if he'll just go out and win it all I can sell that part on Ebay for some big $$!!

IMG_0227%20(Large).jpg

He rode a little while on SAT, set the track record that day (duh) about 1:30 (track record is like 1:23) on a street bike; people that saw it said it was amazing. Best I ever got was 2:00:22...

Glad you guys made it after a rough start with the trailer...

Thanks for sharing! Did Sherry make the journey there?

I'm jealous! You guys are having all the fun and I'm stuck up here in the rain forest! Last track day I attended on October 2nd, it was raining when I got there and it was still raining at 1:00 when I left. Never even unloaded my bike. As a matter of fact, it's raining now! Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg!

Glad you folks had a great time!

I see Randy the ducman still brings the rain with him when he arrives! :poke:

I'm jealous! You guys are having all the fun and I'm stuck up here in the rain forest! Last track day I attended on October 2nd, it was raining when I got there and it was still raining at 1:00 when I left. Never even unloaded my bike. As a matter of fact, it's raining now! Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg!

Glad you folks had a great time!

I see Randy the ducman still brings the rain with him when he arrives! :poke:

What, one of 20 that you DID make last year? I have no sympathy :moon:

Here's how we finally broke the curse:

Barber1.jpg

Back