Some Gen II parts

lil charlie

Registered
Hey guys/gals….and Vab’s :moon:………..I was out in my garage last night and I noticed I still had some stuff laying around from my Gen II that I want to offer up for free to anyone who needs them. Anything that is not taken will be shipped to MC Mustang for his free Busa clinic.

1. I have a brand new still in the box REAR RIGHT hand turn signal…not the plastic pod, just the turn signal. I got it from Honda East and I think I paid about $40 for it. I never installed it because I found out that it was my plastic turn signal pod that was broken, not the turn signal.
2. I have a set of stock front brake pads (and maybe still have the rears too) that were used for about 3000 miles.
3. I have the stock rear sprocket (was used for about 4 or 5000 miles)
4. (1) stock bar end with screw.
5. Im 99% sure I saw the stock brake lines in a box
6. And I know I have a few misc screws..It’s not very much so don’t be getting all excited about them.
7. I have stock cans with mid pipes for both sides

I'm sure if I keep digging I will find 1 or 2 more stock items laying around. Just pay a few dollars shipping and you can have the parts for free. The pipes are the only item that I can think of that won’t fit into a cheap envelope or a “if it fits it ships†USPS box so just about everything can be had for a few dollars.
I can aslo take pics if you want to see them.

Kevin

This is a forum for members to lend a hand to other members who may be in need.

Very nice post, thank you for the offer. Someone should be able to put these parts to good use.

Again...these are FREE to anyone who wants or needs them. The only money I ask in return is the cash for the shipping. I have a new baby that is due in about 2 weeks and dont want to send parts $5 at a time to 6 or 7 different people. I will be feeding a family of 6 come next week and my wife is a stay at home so cash is VERY tight in my house. If you want the cans I need a zip code to check on shipping for you. The rest of the stuff can go cheap.

update:

The pads are gone
the mics bolts are gone
the bar end is gone

Anyone else need any of this stuff before I send it off to MC for his clinic???

Back