Gen II foot pegs

lil charlie

Registered
I laid my bike down a little while back and have spent the last few months putting her all back together. All of my plastics, other than front fender, will be complete as soon as my left side fairing gets here from Honda East. I’m saving up to replace the fender with a carbon fiber one. But I also need some left side foot pegs (both front and rear). The sets are fine, only the pegs were scratched up. The wife is really harping on me about the coin I’m dropping so I’m trying to see if any of you guys have a set laying around you can donate or sell cheap. So far I have just over $2,400.00 invested and I still need get my front fender, left side pegs and either chop my stock levers into sorties or replace the clutch lever. The fender I want is going to cost me about another $300.00 and I think the wife is going to murder me if take the repairs over $3,000.00. Granted not all of the items I have bought were necessary, shhhhhh don’t tell my wife because she doesn’t notice the difference but I bought new tires (that she noticed) Puig dark smoke double, +4 rear sprocket, back off brake modulator and speedo healer. I was going to buy a new mirror but after sanding on it a bit and painting it high gloss black you can’t even tell without getting super close looking at the bottom so I’m just going to leave it for a while. So what say you, anyone got some stuff lying around?

Lil Charlie
a.k.a Kevin

Cannot help with the pegs, but you could get the Chazzos from Ebay for the levers, they cost me $42 shipped.

Back