Sold the Jeep and picked up.....

Slowstang305

Registered
Well it’s been an interesting month. After owning my Tonka toy Jeep for 2 years I said goodbye to get back into another sports car. The Jeep was absolutely amazing in every way but definitely a gas guzzler. For MPG I saw 10.6 average on the highway. I was really nervous about leaving it places due to all of the aftermarket modifications. I thought about it and told myself I would instead buy something automatic this time that’s a lot more practical and gets better MPG. Yep, I bought the exact opposite.

Well here is the new acquisition!I finally purchased the car I dreamed about owning as a little kid! No, the house in the pictures is not mine lol The car is a low mile 2005 that has been garage kept And well taken care of. The previous owner added a bunch of modifications that are definitely not my style so a lot of things I will redo. I have only had it for a day so still getting used to it. I’m also 6’3 and I will say the car is made for smaller people Lol

107F6E00-A031-4F8C-ADB1-C81A6AFDBC74.jpeg

58E3C10F-42C0-43DF-A0EB-ACB9B353E2EE.jpeg

'Stang....:bowdown:
I love them. Questions...
You know how yer not supposed to ask a lady her age...anyway did you get good price on it? I mean that was an' $80,ooo + car new right? At 6'3",just leave the top down. :thumbsup:

Mods...due tell. 500HP stock right?

The jeep got poor MPG you say...how economical is the V10 :poke:

You take great pics brotha...I wish I lived closer...I see the photo-op potential you have having chosen a way cool color scheme. Would be great pics,EXTREME muscle car & extreme sport-touring bike.

big boy.JPG

Way cool car man.

touchdown.gif

Rubb.

Sure is a good looking car....and a very big contrast to a Jeep for certain...
From one extreme (4in lift) to the other extreme (ass on the ground) LOL

Awesome! Be safe, it’s no Mustang. Let me know if ya have any questions, or make it this far North (Orlando).
Welcome to the club brotha.
Troy

Thank you sir! It definitely is no mustang. I used to have an 05 S281 and it was a blast but this car is a whole different animal. I will definitely let you know if I head up north! Troy you had one too right? What year, post pics!

The Mamba Edition??
Good catch! But negative! The previous owner spent some money to make it look like one but it is a regular Viper. I'm redoing a lot of the red because it has faded.

'Stang....:bowdown:
I love them. Questions...
You know how yer not supposed to ask a lady her age...anyway did you get good price on it? I mean that was an' $80,ooo + car new right? At 6'3",just leave the top down. :thumbsup:

Mods...due tell. 500HP stock right?

The jeep got poor MPG you say...how economical is the V10 :poke:

You take great pics brotha...I wish I lived closer...I see the photo-op potential you have having chosen a way cool color scheme. Would be great pics,EXTREME muscle car & extreme sport-touring bike.

View attachment 1626865

Way cool car man.

View attachment 1626866

Rubb.
Rubb! Thanks brother! I wish we were definitely closer but maybe the distance is what keeps us both from staying locked up. I figure if you and I were close enough the 150 mph barrier would be broken fairly often. LOL By the way the busa is looking damn good sir. Probably worth more than this car....

From one extreme (4in lift) to the other extreme (ass on the ground) LOL

Thank you sir! It definitely is no mustang. I used to have an 05 S281 and it was a blast but this car is a whole different animal. I will definitely let you know if I head up north! Troy you had one too right? What year, post pics!

Still have her. 2016 GT Track Pack. This pic was from a couple months ago. It was used as a stage prop...anyone recognize it?!
Troy
99DF40DB-4BAA-49EC-A2A7-90F8480A72F5.jpeg

All I can say is that Probst and all the you tubers are correct when they describe (all gens) Vipers as “raw.” Obviously gen 1/2s are very tricky with absolutely zero nannies, but the later gens demand respect more than pretty much anything else on the road. There are cars with more hp and or tq, but the delivery is just ridiculous in Vipers...Pretty sure it is built in for a unique experience honestly.
Drive a 911, R8, Ferrari, or even the Lambos and compare it to a Viper. Nothing feels quite the same. Closest “feel” to a Viper that I have experienced was maybe my buddy’s 70 Chevelle SS with close to 1000 hp to the wheels...in a straight line anyway.
Tires are key to keeping her out if a ditch. And obviously, willpower! Resist that Urge to just floor it.
That gen 3 is a great car that will be very reliable For 150 thousand miles or more. Love the gen4 hood of course too. Color combo is awesome. Not that it needs it, but a cheap way to lower are lowering caps. Even Bc coil overs are fairly cheap.
Really not much needed to keep these reliable either. The standard fluids, especially brakes, is all I would do myself.
Stay safe brotha.Troy

Oh, and let us know when you burn ur calves getting out! It WILL happen. We all have the scars! Btw, chicks do NOT dig these scars on their own legs! Lol! Ask me how I know.

Good catch! But negative! The previous owner spent some money to make it look like one but it is a regular Viper. I'm redoing a lot of the red because it has faded.

Rubb! Thanks brother! I wish we were definitely closer but maybe the distance is what keeps us both from staying locked up. I figure if you and I were close enough the 150 mph barrier would be broken fairly often. LOL By the way the busa is looking damn good sir. Probably worth more than this car....
..... :laugh: :thumbsup:

@Getn off ...whats he gonna burn his calves on ?
Rubb.

Back