Jeep Wrangler JK : )

Dozerdriver

Registered
I bought a 08 Jeep wrangler unlimited. This thing is sooo much fun and the sky is the limit on parts and accessories ( like the busa ). I hope we get the heavy snow this year too...:whistle: Anyone else with a Jeep on here? I put a small lift on for now and gonna get 35" tires after Christmas....

1112101502.jpg

Nice looking Jeep, those softtops can be a PITA sometimes...that'll look great with 35's~!~

Something else that would look awsum is the tube doors, but they are way expensive for the little bit of door you get...

Last edited:
Nice Jeep! I have always liked those. Never owned one but if i had alot of money laying around it is a toy I would definitely own. Congrats! :beerchug:

Jeep7.jpg

Jeep8.jpg

Driving through Washington State

I bought my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon back in July. I just drove it from Las Vegas to Seattle and hit some major snowfall in both Oregon and Washington state. Rubi handled like a champ and I only had to use 4H in a couple places. Mainly when climbing up hill and loosing traction. I can't wait until Rubi meets me in Alaska toward the middle part of the week. :beerchug:

I added the dual top option and the MBRP rack that you see pictured. More to come and like you said the possibilities are endless just like the Busa. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back