sold my busa

lonner

Registered
post 301 is a sad one really but it had to be done

well i just couldn't get on with it so its gone.

ive gone for an rsv aprilia 03 model as i found a good one and liked it and the dealer gave me a grand too so well bloody happy !!

ill be selling some hellibars for the busa gen 1 but they will fit the 2's but need the control dowel locator holes drilling as other side on the gen 2

Nothing wrong with that if your happy! How about some pics of the RSV??

That's a shame lonner, looked a minter when it was on fleabay.

Good Luck with the new Bike.

Best regards Stretch.

That's a shame lonner, looked a minter when it was on fleabay.

Good Luck with the new Bike.

Best regards Stretch.

no one wanted to offer money for it though as id have let it go for 3800 happily which would have been a true bargain

get the rsv thurs when it delivered

I'm interested in the helibars as I just bought my busa. :laugh: . The only problem is your in the UK. Is it a PIA to ship to USA?

Nice choice. That Aprillia is a great first bike, oh wait that's not your first bike........

Just kidding Bro. The RSV has a great reputation and I hope you love it.

no one wanted to offer money for it though as id have let it go for 3800 happily which would have been a true bargain

get the rsv thurs when it delivered

Patience my friend, time of year and all that!!

I've noticed on fleabay, the last few weeks that when mint low mileage Gen 1's come into Dealers hands they are starting to ask very good money, the time is coming when Gen 1's will be going up in value and I believe it has just started to happen in the trade.
Due no dought, that none have been made for a while and lots have been broken for kit cars.

I've just applied for my pension/redundancy package here at Bae Systems and I will be looking to invest some of the money into a Gen 1 or two!!! (two Gen 1's)

Thurs. tomoz lonner enjoy your rsv.

Best regards Stretch.

the heli bars are on uk ebay as there too dear to post over seas

and there far cheaper in the us as we get import tax so there £200 here .

if putting this up is not allowed please remove :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back