Sold Busa.

newman

Registered
Haven't been on here for months.

Sad news I have sold my Busa.
Got fed up with the weather here in England.
Too many speed cameras as well.
Just wasn't enjoying it any more.

It was a sad day when she went.

Anyway can I just say thanks for the pleasure I've had on the forum.
Thanks to.
Blanca. The fairing tutorial:thumbsup:.
Do3.
Little Charlie.
Cap.
Fast frog.
And so many more I can't think of at the moment.

And last but not least Vabs. Who has been so kind to me over the years. Thanks:bowdown:.

At least Lynne got a new cooker, fridge freezer and the place decorated, with the money.

And yes I'm still not allowed super glue.
And no magic involving fire.
I did sneak some flash paper and burnt my fingers the first time I used it though.Lol.

Awww Dave! :( I hate to hear it, but trust me, you're not alone......I know lots of riders that are losing interest for various reasons. Heck, I don't put enough miles on my Busa most seasons to warrant keeping insurance on it, but those fleeting rides/moments do keep me going. Most would laugh at how few miles are on my now 13 year old Busa :rolleyes:

I sure do hope you stick around here, and on FB so we don't lose touch!! I miss the list of stuff you're not allowed to have or do from Lynne :banana:

Sorry to hear about the sale of your busa but totally understand. I can't help but laugh every time you and super glue are mentioned in the same sentence
Like Vabs said, hope stick around, we would miss you terribly.

Although I never had the privilege of meeting you or even crossing the Chanel into the UK, I understand about all of the restrictions that are implemented in Europe. It could put a hamper on you will and want to ride. I also understand that after you are without a bike for a little while, you will have the feeling to get another one and start back on the road. Hopefully when you do come back, I get to meet you at one of the European Busa Stampedes.

So many members don't stop by that often anymore. :-/ sorry to hear you sold the bike. Hope family/ grandkids are doing well.

The Busa brought you here, but the members kept you here. No need to stop visiting since you no longer have a Busa!

I'm here !

Though no one remembers me . . .

We will always remember you Paul .

photo.jpg

Thanks for your kind words everyone.

I do pop in from time to time.

I was saying to Lynne yesterday I wish I still had the bike but if I had I wouldn't use it much. But just thinking about that beautiful beast that used to sit in the garage what a feeling.
I used to go in the garage and stoke it. lol.
If I ever got a lot money I would buy another one, would not care about how much I used it or speed cameras, just go for a nice ride every now and then.

My daughter did panic a bit when I said I was going to show my granddaughter some fire magic.

Thanks again everyone, if I have any more mishaps I will post them.

Sent with love Dave.

Back