sold my 99 bussa & bought a 2003 new one

TINMAN

Registered
Well, after having my 99 model for just 2 weeks I have traded it in for a new one ( black stealth uk model ) and pick it up wednesday.

The reasons for this are that in only 2 weeks the bike needed a new fuel pump, new front disks and the engine started to make a funny noise today ( like a rumbling of the crankshaft or something). I thought to myself that by the time I pay for these repairing the money could be spent on a new one - so I did, and I just can't wait now.

Does anyone know where can I find a wallpaper of this bike to drool over it till I pick it up ? :tounge:

Well, you don't get the 220 speedo anymore, but at least you have unloaded a bunch of problems, none of which I could justify having after only two weeks. :thumbsup:

It's not really a wall paper but some okay pics of mine! :super:

PICT0366.JPG

Well unless you were gonna do 220 (NOT!) you now have a bike that'll do the same thing possibly even better!

I always run without them!

With these DumbA@@ OHIO drivers, I am more worried about what's in front of me. They just love to pull out in front of you or change lanes into the side of you. It's noticeably worse here then other states I have lived in. This occasional no turn on Red has got people around here all screwed up!

I just can't believe how careless people are behind the wheel everywhere. :mad:

Keep your eyes open guys!

Josh :cool:

Can't ya get around the 2001+ 185mph speedos by just buying some 1999-2000 gauge faces like those from speedhut or bluegauges.. then adding a yellow box or speedohealer to compensate for the new speed ratio display?  I was planning on doing that when I finally get my 'busa.. of course I don't ever plan on going that fast - but knowing the ability is there is satisfying. :)
si.

Also add a TRE so it's possible to break the 186mph limit.. IF ya wanna actually go that fast.

With these DumbA@@ OHIO drivers, I am more worried about what's in front of me.  They just love to pull out in front of you or change lanes into the side of you.  It's noticeably worse here then other states I have lived in.  This occasional no turn on Red has got people around here all screwed up!  

I just can't believe how careless people are behind the wheel everywhere.  :mad:

Josh  :cool:
There's someone in front of you? :eek: surely u jest :bounce: :super:

Of course.....

......you are always passing someone when you ride a BUSA! There like moving targets, so many down and so many to go. Plus, with the beltway around any city you can only go so fast before you pass them again! :D

With these DumbA@@ OHIO drivers, I am more worried about what's in front of me.  They just love to pull out in front of you or change lanes into the side of you.  It's noticeably worse here then other states I have lived in.  This occasional no turn on Red has got people around here all screwed up!  

I just can't believe how careless people are behind the wheel everywhere.  :mad:

Josh  :cool:
Wow......I use my mirrors constantly, always thinkin bout that idiot that comes up behind me at a light and rearends me. :thumbsup:

Back