i bought a new exhaust today

They must be heavy as hell. You see the size of the guy needed to hold them up :rofl: !
On a serious note, I'm curious about the intake set-up he has. Not the best material but the idea is interesting. I'm not saying I'd buy one but I's like to see dyno results before and after. As for air filtration, there supposedly is a foam filter.

no his intake is CRAP. it is like running stacks... there is not much of filtration there.. i will stick with my bmc filter. least i have some confidence in them. Rather some ignorant guy saying SMELL HIS EXHAUST

well basically you would have the same result with no slip on's since his are nothing more then open canisters with no baffels or spark arresting, we should all hunt this gur down and tie him to a tree and spin our tire rubber on him till he bleeds!

I like the return policy
Item must be returned within: 7 Days Refund will be given as: Money Back
Return policy details: you cannot return these because you think they are too loud, these are aftermarket loud exhaust that is STREET LEGAL,
ALSO if you scratch them you own them

these are not street legal, to be street legal youd have to comply with 50 states emissions lol what a joke and for 250$
you can buy these at auto zone for 8-12$ a piece with 2 clamps all they are are automotive exhaust tips for cars, in reality he should be sued for violating some sorts of reselling laws or something:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rulez:

Well if anybody is interest I have a couple of Campbell soup cans I will sell you for cheap pretty much the same crap LH is selling :laugh::laugh:

Back