i bought a new exhaust today

mrninja9

Banned
yeah man i couldn't pass up the offer on these. i got them for a steal check it out

eBay Motors: HAYABUSA EXHAUST 99-07 CHROME OR STEALTH BLACK (item 170294895075 end time Jan-26-09 08:04:35 PST)

1300+ CC'S NEEDED TO HAVE AIR ESCAPE QUICKLY, THEN PERFORMANCE AND SOUND WAS MINE !!!!!

THESE ARE BIG MOTORS PEOPLE,

IMAGINE A 300 LB ATHLETE RUNNING ,SUCKING AIR THROUGH HIS NOSE , COVERING HIS MOUTH WITH HIS HAND. ,

THAT IS WHAT A BAFFLE IS LIKE, THE AIR NEEDS TO FIND ITS WAY OUT THROUGH A MAIZE OF BENT METAL

AFTER YOU RUN MY LORD HUMONGOUS EXHAUST SYSTEM YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.

THESE HAVE A TON OF BACK PRESSURE, MORE THAN OLD BAFFLED MODELS

8.3 H.P INCREASE WITHOUT POWER COMMANDER OR REJETTING

These shorties were $19.95 each and $4.00 for clamps. I added a screw to each side just for insurance. Bet they sound and work the same as Lord Humorous's.

zx14r.jpg

"1300+ CC'S NEEDED TO HAVE AIR ESCAPE QUICKLY"
"THESE HAVE A TON OF BACK PRESSURE"

Is it me or does this contradict each other?

I can't understand how someone can spend soo much for the bike itself and soo little for the exhaust.
It is kind of like taking your date to McDonnalds or Buger King.:laugh:

I bought a FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST W/ TWIN CARBON FIBER Canisters (Conical End) and a power commander 3 for $1800.00
showimage.php

Holy ****,i cant believe someone does buy those 2 pieces of junk.No wonder he covered his own face with a full face and to be more careful a black visor.So no one knows who is he.

Did he really say "Hear and smell my slip-ons" !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man, I don't wanna be smelling nobodies slip-ons !!:laugh:

Back