So, you think YOU"RE invisible?

I'm invisible....I can't get my time stamp corrected.
laugh.gif

down.gif
So sad. That was my second to last ride before my baby was taking away from me.

Thanks Kevin for posting that vid.
what happened to your ride???
smoke another tire???
wink.gif

but really...what happened.

Diesel and Kevin.....there are a few Busas headed out this Sunday morning....might be a south run...might be north.
Anyone interested, PM me....

We whould put Kevin no headlight with Diesel's OEM and my HID...to see what each has to offer!

down.gif

smoke another tire???  
wink.gif

Diesel and Kevin.....there are a few Busas headed out this Sunday morning....might be a south run...might be north.

We whould put Kevin no headlight with Diesel's OEM and my HID...to see what each has to offer!
I'm getting my rear tire replaced AGAIN today. This will be the 5th rear with only 8500 miles. Wore the first one out, the second and third were puctured by nails and this one has a cut after only about 500 miles. I'm keeping Michelin in business these days.

Kev

down.gif

smoke another tire???
wink.gif

I'm getting my rear tire replaced AGAIN today. This will be the 5th rear with only 8500 miles. Wore the first one out, the second and third were puctured by nails and this one has a cut after only about 500 miles. I'm keeping Michelin in business these days.

Kev
Waah! Waah!
Now tell everyone how many you have PAID for! He-he
I never got offered the road hazard and have been paying Michelin every month.
Any more nails and I'm putting walmart tires on.

Back