So you own a busa

Let's see, I have a 03 Busa, a 1986 GSXR1100, a 1986 GSXR750, a 50cc Scooter for a pit bike, and I would like to get a cruiser of some sort.

Let's see, I have a 03 Busa, a 1986 GSXR1100, a 1986 GSXR750, a 50cc Scooter for a pit bike, and I would like to get a cruiser of some sort.

Probably the ZX-10R.

Kawasaki_ZX_10R_JPG.JPG

Cruiser: Fatboy
Sportbike: Probably the ZX10, but me likey the GSXR 750 too. Would be a tough decision.

I have an '04 which I will probably keep forever. My second bike would definitely be a G1K. But man - I love this Busa. It's so different... ulgy, cool, different, faster than most.... good enough for me and wifey.

Track days - here I come with the G1K...
tounge.gif

Bike one is an 02 Haybusa

Bike two is an 06 LE Hayabusa.

BTW bike one is now bike two as I ride the LE everyday so it is now bike one.
wink.gif

A few days ago I would have said a M109R. But after seeing one on the showroom floor, Suzuki missed the mark on a few things. So, my second bike would be a Yamaha Midnight Warrior

my second bike will ba a russan ural.  it is a remake of a old war bike. it has a side car with a drive axle. slow but can take both kids to school in it.
smile.gif
You should try one first... Feels, sounds and ride just like 1938 BMW.

Brembo brakes tho...

I owned 5 or 6 of them back in Russia.... I wil NEVER own one again..

and forget right turns.... but you can wheelie sidecar and that looks cool...

I already have the second bike, a Yamaha Road Star Silverado. Probably the best of the Jap cruisers, but I'm over the big V-Twin thing. Next bike will most likely be a BMW 1200 GT or the Yamaha FJR 1300.

FJR 1300, Goldwing, M109, BMW dual sport, not in any order. There are so many bikes I would like to own, wish I could find a money tree.

ok i dont own it yet but after tomorrow...lol...my second bike is 93 ducati 900ss (hate it!!!!!!) but as a choice i would have a serious toss up between zx-10 and gsx1000r

My first love is my BUSA! But my second is my FJR its as close to the BUSA you'll get with a sport tourer and they love each other look their kissing

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143861842 -->

my_girls_1_.JPG

I would go with an 06 Aprilia Tuono. More comfort, better handling and v-twin sound. Plus my girlfriend would hate to ride on the back.

I have no specific order to which one is the best, but each one fills it's own niche.
2000 busa - because of it's raw power and ability to pull your arms almost off.
2003 Goldwing- because it's just nice to sit back and listen to the radio and hit the cruise control. The bike does have a sportbike like handling, you just can't lean it as far. Many times after a long day on the busa I'll get on the GW and go "ahhhhh", because itis so comfy.
2006 GSXR1000 - A nice light, powerful bike that is fun to play with. I just wish the engine noise below 4500 rpm wasn't so annoying.

GSXR1000_NEW_2005.jpg

Next bike, I don't care, cause I LOVE MY BUSA  
slider1.gif

I've had a gathering of Bikes and I'am completely and totally happy with my Busa  
race.gif

Back