So you own a busa

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so most of us here own a Busa, but do you own a 2nd,3rd, or 4th motorcycle?

And, what are, or what would be your reasons for owning that other motorcycle?

I'm adding an 03 VFR to my collection for the following reasons.

1) Better fuel mileage
2) More practical for commuting to work
3) A 2nd bike for family and close friends to enjoy
4) Handles better in the rain
5) Less of a theft worry
6) Reasonable Insurance

Also, I find it exciting to ride something different depending on my mood, or needs for that particular day. I'd like to hear what some of you own, or would own and why.

I have two busas . But ones for sale after I got hit. If I could buy another bike for myself, i'd probly get an 1k. Don't quite know which one. If I was going to get a new bike for me and my girl it would be a V-Max. More comfort for her . but still a little power for me.

I would like a nice laid back touring bike...maybe a goldwing or BMW.... something my wife and I could jump on and go across country with.

I only have one for now.
sad.gif
If I could add to the stable, it'd look like this:

1) Husky 440 (I think it's a 440)
2) 2005 G1k
3) MV Agusta Brutale

Next will most likely be a dual sport. Something with good power, fairly light weight..good dirt/gravel road bike. Something that'll take me up in the mountains and back.

After that, probably a touring ride. HD Roadglide, Electra-glide, Roadking...something my better half can get on the back comfortably and go somewhere...

I'd like a track bike, but the closest track is a ways away...chances of being able to justify a track bike are slim... I'd still like to have a 1K tho...

After my bike is TURBO'd I will probably look for another TOY.

I haven't decided if I want a liter bike for the street or a 600/750 for the track to start amatuer racing....
biggrin.gif

Unless I move by the dunes then I will need a 4-wheeler to play with.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143784470 -->

I'm on my second Busa and I don't think at this point I would want anything else. Although I have ridden the 1K, it is a fun bike, but for all around fun the Busa is for me.

I only have one for now.
sad.gif
If I could add to the stable, it'd look like this:

1) Husky 440 (I think it's a 440)
2) 2005 G1k
3) MV Agusta Brutale
Oooooorrr....if the chance came around, I'd sell all of them for a Tamburini. Except my current Busa, of course.
smile.gif

drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143784741 -->

drooling3.gif

Second bike is a 2002 Kawasaki Candy Gold Spark ZX-9R that was a new left over unit I found about 11 months ago and bought it cheap . The little guy is fairly fast and it's my buddy , I could never sell it .

2002 model with factory warranty still yet
biggrin.gif

100_0748.jpg

my second bike will ba a russan ural. it is a remake of a old war bike. it has a side car with a drive axle. slow but can take both kids to school in it.
smile.gif

Troyka_Blue_Silver_RightView520s.jpg

Well i'm either gona end up with another VFR but now that i have 2 busas i may be looking at something more Dual Sporty Like the Buell Ullysees or the BMW GS1200 or GS1150, And i thought about the Vstrom i just can't get over the looks of it. and i felt the Buell worked better. so i'm thinking of adding that to the stables. Hmmm better keep him apart from the busa's they may gang up on the poor guy
lol

OK... OK.. I confess... you got me!
blush.gif

Lately I've been seriously concidering adding a cruiser to my garage! I know... the shame I feel... the guilt... it's been just too much! It feels soooo good to finally confess my sinful ways of thinking!

biggrin.gif

I've been looking at the new '06 HD Night Rod.. and the '06 Yamaha Warrior for starters~ Even went to my local HD stealership and sat on the Night Rod~ Felt pretty good, but didn't care for the peg position in realation to the sitting position~ Right now the Warrior is leading in my interests~
First things first though... gotta get TheKatsMeow on her own Busa!
wink.gif

BTW: while investigating the Warrior.. I visited their site and found they are having a Warrior Bash at the Gap also~ In fact, they will be packing it up on Friday (April 28th) as some of us will be arriving for our Bash! Just a coincidence... or a sign of things to come for me!
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143809006 -->

For sure a second bike would be a ZX6R... 2005...titanium color.

Just for hardcore sport riding in twisities!

I've got the 05 busa and a 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 that I am fixing up, it was my dad's bike that has been sitting around for many years. If I could afford another bike it would be a 750 or 1000 gsxr. but even if I could afford it I don't have the garage space for it:(

I have four bikes in the Stable, 04 Busa, 06 GSXR 600, 04 1600 Meanstreak and a 79 Kawi 800 Vulcan Classic. I think I'll add a Honda Gold Wing when I get old.
biggrin.gif

I just have a Busa, going to add An '07 busa if it's changed, if not adding a GSXR 1K

Back