If you own a Busa READ THIS

Busacure

Registered
Just read it. Should be called How to make yourself arrest resistant.

Attachments

• Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 500
So if I download and read this, will I be able to avoid arrest for copyright infringement? LOL:rofl:

Looks like a good guide for those that may not have any real understanding of the criminal justice system.

Best advice for a Hayabusa rider? Ensure that you're ride is street legal, that you're dressed street legal for the ride, that you're up to date on ins and reg and be sure to keep speeds much lower than the machines potential.

Best of luck!

Looks like it was written from a Jail house attorney that had nothing better to do. Information is very inaccurate.

Buyers be ware. I have to admit that after reading for 30 minutes I put it down.

Best advice. Always be lawful :thumbsup:

I'm curious about some of the advise given, can any LE's out there verify these arrest proofing techniques. Especially the credentials and answers to routine questions aspect?
Thanks.
-Jim

Its just for perspective. I don't take it word for word. Didn't think about the copyright bs. If this is deemed inappropriate please remove thread and attachment. I would hate to get site owners in any kind of trouble. Thanks for the feed back. Have a safe ride and stay out of trouble.

Back