So who went riding today??

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
So who was lucky enough to ride today?? Want to see how I spent my day? I woke up to this...
P4190067Medium.jpg

And then the plow came by!
P4190069Medium.jpg

And then Tubbs wanted out..
P4190066Medium.jpg

And then I shoveled some snow!
P4190070Medium.jpg

I hope everyone had more fun than I did today!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145492583 -->

Damn, it is Almost May and it looks like the North Pole there. I just couldn't imagine. Hell what is the riding season there July and August
sad.gif
Best of luck to you. I'll dodge a hurricane or 2 any day to avoid that mess.

YIKES!!!! I don't wanna see any more of that white stuff this year!!!

I rode into work- The only thing that stunk was I caught every light.. But I was ridin'!!

BUSAFETT

I have had the busa out for about a month now. Took a good ride on Saturday, rode to work Monday, and this started again. Supposed to be 70 degrees by the weekend!
cool.gif

Man, now I feel bad cause I been #####'in about all the rain...the weather is finally good here so I will make it up and do an extra 100 miles this weekend just for you
tounge.gif
Thats gotta suck though...do you usually have so much snow this late around there?

Man I definately don't miss the Dakota's...Spent 4 years in Grand Forks and 4 and a half at Ellsworth AFB next door to ya....Your in Lead/Deadwood area aren't ya?

Anyway now I'm down here in the desert, I ride just about everyday.....My busa is the main source of transportation here....come to think of it I don't know why the heck I hold a car note..

The pics are from in Lead. This is just a spring storm; sometimes it rains and some times it snows. Wish I hadn't sold the snowmobile!!
laugh.gif

I will be riding again by early next week, so it's not so bad..
biggrin.gif

Man that sucks... I put something like 250 miles on her today...

Cool Dog!

yea the weather is pretty goofy in the Dakota's.
Amazing what a 40 degree shift in temps can do. Been raining and had the heat on last night but 2 days ago it was like 75-80.......

got on tues of last week have rode to work every day ..scheduled for my 600 mile tomorrow morning its at 597 right now...yep ...no white stuff here

OMG....I thought the snow wuz over for everyone....
And yes,I did get to take a little putt yesterday

The pic with your dog is the best!
smile.gif

I won't go into detail on the great weather we've been having down here as of late, but we have been riding pretty much every day (to work) and evening (after work ride)~ Ya'll will have the last laugh as we're all bundled up at the Bash though! I mean damn, 60sumthin degree days! It's been 72* through the nights down here!!
laugh.gif

Back