Tim Ronnie and I went riding today

Thanks for sharing!

It's good to see the fastest color(s) in there... Blue, of course - and silver!
laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing!

It's good to see the fastest color(s) in there... Blue, of course - and silver!
laugh.gif

Tim,

Could you tell a difference with the Double Bubble?
rock.gif
?

Looks like you all had a good ride. I "might" be free the next two weekends, if you want to meet up again...

Thanks for sharing, Ted

i sorry i didnot call you early this morning . i sleep in abit after AMA race sunday . went rode to fall creek falls and back . next time i call you sooner..

(Powers739 @ Sep. 03 2007,20:56) Tim,

Could you tell a difference with the Double Bubble?
rock.gif
?

Looks like you all had a good ride.  I "might" be free the next two weekends, if you want to meet up again...

Thanks for sharing, Ted
The only difference I could tell was that I could see my gauges better. I hope you had fun in New York City. How about some pics?
biggrin.gif
The rest of this month the only day I can ride is on Sundays, Lauren and Halie have cheerleading competitions on Saturdays till the bash weekend. I will call you if we ride that way. Thanks again for the windscreen.
smile.gif

Hey Tim, be careful at them cheerleading competitions....I hear they can be pretty rough
laugh.gif

J/K

Good luck to your girls!!!

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 03 2007,21:17) Hey Tim, be careful at them cheerleading competitions....I hear they can be pretty rough
laugh.gif

J/K

Good luck to your girls!!!
UUU yeah.
jump9.gif
Thanks, they will need it this year. Wish you all could have been with us today. now make plans to come visit.
smile.gif

Back