I went riding today and look what I saw

Dayyumm D, you lQQk like the Red Power Ranger . You should start do'n birthday parties for the lil kiddies .

I bet you'd get alot of request to show up as a red Power Ranger than some knot head clown juggln bowln pins.

post-6-25017-jimmyandchrisracing.jpg
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I had to get to him before Rev ( Our Site Fashion Police)tore'm up.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, it was comin' wasn't it?[/QUOTE]

Oh Revvvvvvvv, they're calln U !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104641993 -->

Dayyumm D, you lQQk like the Red Power Ranger . You should start do'n birthday parties for the lil kiddies .

I bet you'd get alot of request to show up as a red Power Ranger than some knot head clown juggln bowln pins.

post-6-25017-jimmyandchrisracing.jpg
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Sounds like a good idea....a little side money....and hanging out with a room full of divorced rich moms. I figured the red jacket would go good with a red bike. If you have ever ridden in Fl. you know that you want to be SEEN. The black on black on black is too Harleyish for me....not my style, I'm a southside playa from the himalayas dog!

biggrin.gif

I'll post up a clip or two, once I get reoganized. Lost my Master Drive, and have to Reinstall EVERYTHING. Computers suck.

Here are a few clips
please right click and save, if you play too many times from my webspace, they'll shut me down. I've been reaching the limit every month lately.accelerating from a turn

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104699845 -->

Back