I went riding today and look what I saw

Oh and Newenough has all the red gear you will ever need Bro... In the Spirit of the Power ranger thing...

You Gotta Have the Gloves...

And da Boots....

Finally It's a two piece...

Going Red... Go the Distance...

I'd avoid the lightning bolt Visor though, LE would prolly not go for it...
Diesel already has those gloves in Black but I was seriously considering to get him the SIDI red boots! I really like them and I might even buy him some red leather pants. (just kidding...I think the pants would be a bit much) . I really love his jacket. I think it weighs like 30 pounds.

I had a lot of fun! The pics are halerious! thanks for coming out Kevin and it was nice riding with Scott and Tonya and of course my good friend who always watches out for me when I ride...B-Sting. My hubby watches out for me too. He usually rides next to me or I'll be behind him. Next time we gottta ride with gJOKER and TKM.
biggrin.gif

Man, It looks like you all had a blast. I just hope it stops raining here so I can get in a ride. Thanks for the clips they were great.
smile.gif

Ya Know I recognize allmost everyone, But I think TSpoole has been holding out on us...  
rock.gif

So uh, Who's the Cutie Bro?  Daughter, Niece?  
wow.gif

wink.gif
Uh, yeah . .

That would be my wife

Here she is cleaned up and not in motorcycle gear:

tonyaptk.jpg

Go ahead, say something rude . . . I just need to finish cleaning my Mossberg and I'll be right with you.  
guns.gif
Cars,trucks,jackets...cool-I wouldn't cross over the wife line untill you're safely in Seattle. I've met both of you and I'd put my dollar on Mr. Poole.

DAMNIT!!!!  DIESEL!!!! WTF IS THE PROBLEM BRO?  

Bottom LINE, IF I had known you were so into your truck, Diesel I wouldn't have said anything...  Besides, I was Just rough housing ya know?  Bustin Chops?  Turns out I stepped on your Toes, MY BAD, but what the fug you want me to do about it now? I don't like Avalanches... BIG DEAL! I don't like Sushi Either but that doesn't mean it's bad... Say you tell me Infiniti's Suck and are Ugly... I don't give a shid, that's your opinion and It's just a car... I just didn't know that your truck was so personal. You Say "I hate Black Busa's, THEY SUCK" OK, Whatever, I just do not get offended by this kinda thing so I forget other people might get upset...

FUG Man you and I rode together a while back with B-Sting... Don't you remember all the good shid I had to say about your Bike? B-sting's Bike? Remember that? So you put a red chrome Kanji on top of a chrome windscreen and I said Ewww.... BIG FUGGIN DEAL...

Now Poole is on the defensive, but Damnit, Poole and I haven't even met yet and he's polishing his .12GA.. Call it rudeness, FINE But I do not intend to actually be trully rude. Certainly not to the point of hurting feelings, especially if they are here on the board as solid members who contribute... (BS TROLLS get a different treatment)

NOW you think I am going to talk shid about WIVES?  WTF?  Didn't I just say "Cutie" in my post above?  I was pretty sure She was a wifely type but again I am trying to have a little fun, just keeping things light hearted, THAT'S ALL...  Saying she looks YOUNG, get it? Without saying "Whoa Check out the Babe" like a fuggin neanderthal, how about... "Pretty Lady Poole"...  and She rides too? Double Trouble!!!!  
smile.gif

Is that OK?  Does That fuggin offend?

AND I couldn't place the other bike...  Once Poole mentioned it YES! I can see the Propeller so the question is Who's is who's?  I am assuming one of the Beemer's belongs to Mrs. Poole?   That's all, I haven't met Poole, I am not trying to be a A55hole, I am not harshing on anyone so back up off me, take a fuggin breath and relax...

No more Veiled Jabs, no more talking around me man... Cool?

Oh and Newenough has all the red gear you will ever need Bro...  In the Spirit of the Power ranger thing...

You Gotta Have the Gloves...  

And da Boots....

Finally It's a two piece...

Going Red...  Go the Distance...  

I'd avoid the lightning bolt Visor though, LE would prolly not go for it...
Diesel already has those gloves in Black but I was seriously considering to get him the SIDI red boots! I really like them and I might even buy him some red leather pants. (just kidding...I think the pants would be a bit much) .  I really love his jacket. I think it weighs like 30 pounds.
The Boots are actually some really excellent Sidi Vertabre... May not be all that comfortable for walking around, but they are supposed to be some of the most protective boots out there.
thumbs-up.gif

Glad he's happy with his Jacket... If your's is similar in construction and leather thickness, it's going to have a really reassuring weight to it as well... My old Leather prior to the Joe Rocket perforated leather junk I wear now had a serious heft to it... sorta comforting, and a fun way to mess with folks when you toss your jacket to them...

DUDE!

Why not tell him his kid is ugly too . . .

"If you don't have something nice to say, just wait, Revlis will probably get around to saying it for you . . "

---Diesel Says:
Thanks Scott, but I've seen pics of things he's posted in the past and lets say we have a different view on what looks good and what doesn't

---Diesel Says: and I ain't talkin' bout the truck, either playa!!
wink.gif
  [/QUOTE]

I just found this on the Armada thread....  So seriously just what the hell are you talking about?  You finished yet?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104852514 -->

Somebody call Tom Ridge and ask him if we can lower our DEFCON back down to Yellow.  Diesel, quit playing with that laser designater, you are making people nervous
biggrin.gif

BTW - DESPITE all the time spent on the internet: 6k miles in 3 months, tires shredded till they blister, pegs worn down and what looks like a blown out exhaust gasket after a 150mph straightaway blast.  Betty is in the shop getting:

<ul>
[*]Repaired Exhaust gasket (I HOPE that is all it is)
[*]New Tires (I need something grippy that can handle a 600lb bike - suggestions are welcome)
[*]Lowered handlebars (need to move my center of gravity down)
[*]Shaved Tail Section
[*]K&N air Filter
[*]12k Service
[/list]

I'll be taking out a loan to pay for it all (can I get a second mortgage on my apartment . . ?) especially right after Christmas - but D@MN what a great holiday it was!

Somebody call Tom Ridge and ask him if we can lower our DEFCON back down to Yellow. Diesel, quit playing with that laser designater, you are making people nervous
biggrin.gif

BTW - DESPITE all the time spent on the internet: 6k miles in 3 months, tires shredded till they blister, pegs worn down and what looks like a blown out exhaust gasket after a 150mph straightaway blast. Betty is in the shop getting:

<ul>
[*]Repaired Exhaust gasket (I HOPE that is all it is)
[*]New Tires (I need something grippy that can handle a 600lb bike - suggestions are welcome)
[*]Lowered handlebars (need to move my center of gravity down)
[*]Shaved Tail Section
[*]K&N air Filter
[*]12k Service
[/list]

I'll be taking out a loan to pay for it all (can I get a second mortgage on my apartment . . ?) especially right after Christmas - but D@MN what a great holiday it was!
I Love You Man... buy a freakin sport bike
tounge.gif

... you would be dangerous!

You already sling that 850lb beast around like it is a 600cc.

Maybe a second bike for twistie runs (or third in your case).

Ya Know I recognize allmost everyone, But I think TSpoole has been holding out on us...  
rock.gif

So uh, Who's the Cutie Bro?  Daughter, Niece?  
wow.gif

wink.gif
Uh, yeah . .

That would be my wife

Here she is cleaned up and not in motorcycle gear:

tonyaptk.jpg

Go ahead, say something rude . . . I just need to finish cleaning my Mossberg and I'll be right with you.  
guns.gif
I can not thibnk of anything to say rude to your retty lady.
biggrin.gif

Hehehehe - yeah, but if I got a legitimate sport bike you guys would have to rib me about other stuff and I have already heard all the "short, bald, goattee, computer geek, tattoo freak, psychobilly, teeny bopper" jokes I can handle  
super.gif

Here is a shot of me wearing B-Sting's favorite helmet.  I will say this, the triumph suit you see me wearing is nice, all armored and very cool.  I'll post up a new pic showing mods and with my blacked out helmet as soon as Betty comes outta the shop.

k1200rs%20oct%2004.jpg

Hey spoole
smile.gif

If you want to ride my little 600 some time, just give me about $10,000 down, so incase you dump it, I can get me another. (this time it will be a 750) fug them heavy ass bikes. I dont know if you've ever heard a screaming engine at 16,500 rpm heheh. I like turns, I hate top speed. Thats why I got me a Gix. I would like a bigger bike for the ease of 2nd 3rd gear wheelies, but I can get my little 6 up in first and at the moment thats enough for me. I'm doing 70 when I land, I dont need to be any faster. Plus, I dont see buying a bigger bike JUST for wheelies. Top end torque...maybe. But since Im not worried about top speed, Ill stick with the Light bike.
tounge.gif

Hehehehe - yeah, but if I got a legitimate sport bike you guys would have to rib me about other stuff and I have already heard all the "short, bald, goattee, computer geek, tattoo freak, psychobilly, teeny bopper" jokes I can handle
super.gif

Here is a shot of me wearing B-Sting's favorite helmet. I will say this, the triumph suit you see me wearing is nice, all armored and very cool. I'll post up a new pic showing mods and with my blacked out helmet as soon as Betty comes outta the shop.

k1200rs%20oct%2004.jpg
More pics of Tonya instead ya' short,bald,tattoo freak!

super.gif

Here is a shot of me wearing B-Sting's favorite helmet.  I will say this, the triumph suit you see me wearing is nice, all armored and very cool.  I'll post up a new pic showing mods and with my blacked out helmet as soon as Betty comes outta the shop.

k1200rs%20oct%2004.jpg
He he he... But what about the new Go fast BMW??? It's sweet as hell.... bdm.com

Best of Both Worlds???

Oh and I figured out what the hell that bike is...

Indeed, I am pondering it or the K1200r - same bike with less fairing and the ability to put frame sliders on (hehehehehe)

I'll be looking into the K1200S or R whenever they finally hit the showroom... I only read a little about the R though, I wasn't sure it was going into production or not. We'll see, BMW is going to have to have the riding position, and throttle response nailed for me to consider adding one to the garage though. I have faith...

Great bike pics. It's times like these that I wish I lived in Florida instead of the midwest. I'm having riding-withdrawals. Oh well, only about 3 more months.:(

Back