Went riding today with a couple of friends

Big Tuna

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got the shift light,extensions, chain, sprockets and lowering triple tree installed a few weeks back and got the pingle shifter dialed in last night. I swapped out the coolant ...and changed the oil. I would definitely recommend the Pingle electric shifter to anyone considering doing so. Only thing left to add and do is to install the strut and lower, shortened the length and black the blingy stuff out. I really want to get Brocks black megaphone exhaust next and a tag relocator !

Anyway, got a call this morning about riding out to Farmington to do a little test & tuning....kind of thought 10 am was early for the gate to open on a friday...lol . we finally made the 40 minute ride to the track after 4 hrs of riding....eating....window shopping to find it closed with them mowing....lol. We ended up pulling off I40 in mocksville to catch a smoke break and I decided to snap a few pics.....really wished I had of cleaned my bike before hand...lol

DSCN0260__Small_.JPG

She looks good dirty...................stock rear height?  Did ya get to run 'em?

(hbr @ Apr. 21 2007,00:00) She looks good dirty...................stock rear height? Did ya get to run 'em?
Never did get a chance to run it today...I had to raise it back up in the back until the strut is installed saturday because of clearance issues. I should have her dialed in this week

(Big Tuna @ Apr. 21 2007,00:55)
(hbr @ Apr. 21 2007,00:00) She looks good dirty...................stock rear height?  Did ya get to run 'em?
Never did get a chance to run it today...I had to raise it back up in the back until the strut is installed saturday because of clearance issues. I should have her dialed in this week
beerchug.gif
Post up when you get her right

Enjoyed the pics. Let us know how it turns out!!!!
If you think that's dirty you should see mine!!!!

well, got the strut installed this afternoon.....just gotta shorten it to about 6+ and she should be right....lol

Back