So what do you think ?

johnstein

Donating Member
Registered
a while ago i posted up with my install pics of the hmf system with chrome mid pipes and tips , well i wasnt sure if i liked the chrome or not , pipefighter hooked me up with a nice photochopped picture to give me an idea of what it would look like with the black mids .

he also expressed his interest in my chrome mids that i was thinkin about blackin out , so we shoot a few pms back n forth wait till we get some shiddy weather and send the mids to each other at the same time i recived hhis today and he should be recieving mine tommorow , long story, sorry nathan! anyway had a flawless exchange with him and now i have some before and after pics .

so i am curious which looks better on the 05 le , i know the chrome will look great on the blue and silver

chrome mids
biggrin.gif

P1010052.JPG

i vote for black
cool.gif
i`m planing on blacking out my stock mids
baaa.gif

i am lovin the black mids so far , have to get a better look in day light . i bought this system from nitrous junkie , i think he freaked out a bit when i said i was thinkin about blackin out some pipes that he just got back from the plater ! but they didt go to waste , they went to a good member , so i hope he not too upset with me?
biggrin.gif

thanks ! i am happy with them , i cant wait till day light to see for myself, ill post up some pics tom of the bike in the same spot as the chrome pics

You will have to have them ceramic coated to retain the black. The ceramic will fade to a very dull (oxidized looking) black. High heat paint will stick to them untill the first time you are stuck in traffic. Then it will start to blister off.

The black looks great.

Later,

Steve

Back