So, what do you guys think so far?

BAD06BUSA

Donating Member
Registered
well it's been about 2 weeks or so now since I bought this bike new and only has 4 miles on it from riding it around the block once.. wow these things are fast! I bought chrome rims, new tires, chrome swingarm , chrome lowering links, chrome tripple tree, chrome bar ends.. lowered 2'' so far so good!

<!--EDIT|BAD06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144192403 -->

busa014.jpg

4 miles!?  
biggrin.gif
 I thought I was bad with 580 on my LE.  Get into the wind!  Did you get the front lowered as well?

only 4 miles . and you think its fast....
wait till you get her on the highway..woooo hooooo.
laugh.gif

damn that looks nice! I just happen to have an autobody painter friend too! haha
I know i need to ride it but its too damn cold.. plus I still need to find a cheaper insurance.. NJ insurance co's are ripoffs! Can you believe i got quotes for over 4000 dollars for one year! Nuts.. Cheapest I have found was 1900 for the year so far.

1900 for insurance!? Who is THAT with? Geico does me well at 1200. Progressive tried to rape me with 1600.

Might as well have your frame sides polished. IMO the black frame and chromed other parts don't mix.

I'll be getting them chrome covers soon for the frame instead of polishing it.. as for insurance Geico wanted 3400 or somthing believe it or not.. progressive wanted 4200 ..1900 was Rider insurance .. I don't have any accidents or points either.

Back