So, what do you guys think so far?

4 Miles and new tires....
rock.gif

yeah figure just in case i want to get rid of the stock ones they'll be worth more with tires on em then stripped.

nice bling B6B-now time to add sum ZING!!! then, get out there n USE IT! n too cold??? c'mon man, if you got all that $$$ for glitter, get a frickn jacket w/liner n lid/gloves n get out there!!! only 45 here in Milwaukee today-put about 70mi on just for fun...sheeeewt, been ridin pretty much every day temp is over 35 for at least 20 min. a day!

stretch that bad boy out on the freeway-THEN you'll see what fast is like! have fun n congrats on your new baby-welcome to the most addictive site on the web!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

For the love of god no more  mods till you CUT those mud flaps off PLEASE it's hurting my eyes =)

<!--EDIT|Cykill
Reason for Edit: "Can't type to save my life"|1144263025 -->

Really nice bike...
I like all that you have done to it... Only question I have is how did you make the chain look so invisible...
It's like it's not even there...

Still, very nice mods...

David

Really nice bike...
I like all that you have done to it... Only question I have is how did you make the chain look so invisible...
It's like it's not even there...

Still, very nice mods...

David
He doesn't need a chain, he's got 4 miles pushing it. not like he's going to ride it!... j/k

i know you can't wait until your weather break got mine last week and time for service. haveto wait until this weekend good riding weather the rest of the week

race.gif
race.gif
race.gif
race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

lol @ the chain being invisible.. I have to get the new master link pressed on, I dont have the tool yet. Just wanted to get some good pics of the chrome.. The weather is screwed up here, it was 70 last week and snowed today? SOON the miles will be piling up trust me!
tounge.gif

Back