So what do you think ?

Go with Black, Looks much better
tounge.gif

Lovin the black. In the process of blacking out all my stuff. Just got done with blacking out all the fairing bolts

You will have to have them ceramic coated to retain the black.  The ceramic will fade to a very dull (oxidized looking) black.  High heat paint will stick to them untill the first time you are stuck in traffic.  Then it will start to blister off.

The black looks great.

Later,

Steve
i dont know about that , with some scotchbrite i knocked the shine off my stock mids painted with high heat black 1200 degree paint , had them for 10000 miles painted , and as far as traffic , well i live in ny . it holds up i do agree the ceramic coat is more durable but , the paint is pretty tough !

thanks again for the reenforcment ! today i got stuck at work and had to take a work viechle home cause the weather man blew it ! but while i was waiting well i bought a can of black paint and some hobby brushes , so i blacked out some more stuff! pics commin soon, as the weather breaks !
biggrin.gif

I think you both made a good deal, the black looks better on the LE, and the chrome looks better on the blue&silver

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

I am undecided as which looks better on the LE, but the chrome definitely looks better on the blue/silver.

Back