So UPS shows up today!

Nice boots John. I can not think of anyone who deserves it more than you Bro'. Look at all of the things you have done for others here and never asked for anything in return other than maybe to bend down so you can knock their smokes out of their pocket:laugh:.
It is nice to have friends that look out for you.
Good job board members. Again that is why this is the best family around.

Thank you John for all you do. You deserve 'em and alot more. You are gonna look Maaaaarvelous!

Now, i got this LCD turn signal issue i think you can help me with....:whistle::laugh:

Nice boots !!

At least now I know I'm not the only one that gets ripped about my small feet. I'm 6ft. 220 lbs, and wear an 8-8 1/2. I always hear, "how do you keep your balance" ?

Well Ups showed up today, but there is a small problem,, i didn't order anything!

So the package is addressed to me so i opened it up, to find a pair of Sidi Vertigo boots, in my size! :thumbsup:

So i call the first couple of people that i think are involved, and of course they say they know nothing about it! Yeh wright!

Someone deserves an AZZ kicking here!!:whistle:

But thank you! :bowdown:

Im really happy to be part of this wonderful group!

It's time to pay it forward. I'm size 11, I will send you pm w/ my address :whistle:

John you deserve them! Now make sure you wear them too! Instead of those brown....nevermind. :whistle:

Back