new boots

memorex

Registered
Been wanting a good pair of riding boots for awhile. Bought a pair of Icon boots when I got my first Busa. Didn't like them and ended up giving them to a friend at work. I want a full length boot.. But worried about the heat and how comfortable they are when walking. Like this pair
SIDI Cobra Rain Boots - RevZilla

I wear Sidi boots and love them - they are more comfortable than most of my shoes! But walking long distances is not going to be a good thing in any good boot that protects you properly in a motorcycle crash. Some of the 3/4 boots are better for walking and wearing in the work place if you ride to work.

Rivzilla has a bunch of videos about boots I am watching right now. Very informative. Is there a required boot for track days? Don't plan on going this year. Maybe next year, I haven't been a a bike in almost 5 years.

Most of them that I have seen just require them to cover the ankles. But I'm no Track day expert.

have in narrowed down to 2; Alpinestars Faster WP Shoes or SIDI Fusion Air Boots. I haven't even got a bike just yet. But have one in the works. nice weather is goin to take for ever to get here.

Back