So pumped, picking up my new ride in a few weeks....

.500NE

Registered
Its been so long since I've been on this site, couldn't remember my login info so had to create a new one. Well just bought my second busa this week and going to be picking her up in a few weeks. Back in 06 I had a new black busa which I regret selling. So I came across a deal I couldn't pass up on. Bought a 100% stock mint 07 Busa with only 1300 miles. Can't wait to pick her up:laugh:

The black one below was the one I sold back in 08. wish I had kept her :banghead:

sw_640.jpg

9Q_6406.jpg

9A_640.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Looks good. :thumbsup: Welcome back to the dark side.:laugh: I just got rid of one of my 06's like that last summer. Brothers with different daddies. :whistle:

DSCN7042.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Now I have to fly down and grab her from Florida. I may take a few weeks off and drive it down to visit my brother in Texas, around 980 miles away from were I'm picking her up. Found airfare for a one way ticket for only 130.00 bucks from Mass. Its either that or 450.00 to have her shipped up, or about 600.00 to drive down with a trailer?? I think I could use a few weeks off and have some exploring of back roads from Fl to Tx. Undecided :dunno:

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Now I have to fly down and grab her from Florida. I may take a few weeks off and drive it down to visit my brother in Texas, around 980 miles away from were I'm picking her up. Found airfare for a one way ticket for only 130.00 bucks from Mass. Its either that or 450.00 to have her shipped up, or about 600.00 to drive down with a trailer?? I think I could use a few weeks off and have some exploring of back roads from Fl to Tx. Undecided :dunno:
Add 50 miles and get an SS1000 certificate from the IBA!:thumbsup:

Where about in Florida is the bike?
Has anyone seen it in person for you yet?
Has any money transferred hands?

Bike is in the Orlando area, and no my hands have not touched her yet. Of all places the bike was traded in at a RV dealership for a motorhome. Have called and spoken the the sales manager a few times and he emailed me like 40 close up pictures. told me the bike run excellent, has been serviced, and is in like new condition with 1300 miles. I guess they have been sitting on it for some time and wanted to get it sold, their not a bike dealership and didn't want to take the trade but wanted the bigger sale of the RV so the took the deal. And I got a very good price for it that I couldn't pass up. I Paid for it in full already. He was asking 8800.00 for it so I low balled him at 6k and I ended up buying her for 6500. Don't know about you but if anybody offers me another 2007 hayabusa with 1300 miles that is like new condition and all stock for 6500 bucks I'll buy it anyday everyday.:beerchug:

Bike is in the Orlando area, and no my hands have not touched her yet. Of all places the bike was traded in at a RV dealership for a motorhome. Have called and spoken the the sales manager a few times and he emailed me like 40 close up pictures. told me the bike run excellent, has been serviced, and is in like new condition with 1300 miles. I guess they have been sitting on it for some time and wanted to get it sold, their not a bike dealership and didn't want to take the trade but wanted the bigger sale of the RV so the took the deal. And I got a very good price for it that I couldn't pass up. I Paid for it in full already. He was asking 8800.00 for it so I low balled him at 6k and I ended up buying her for 6500. Don't know about you but if anybody offers me another 2007 hayabusa with 1300 miles that is like new condition and all stock for 6500 bucks I'll buy it anyday, everyday.:thumbsup:

Back