Picking up my new busa

rdeluca

Registered
I cant wait until morning, Im driving 4hrs from Cincinnati to Port cLINTON TO PICK UP MY NEW BUSA! Gonna ride it back.

::18 ........ CONGRATS BRO :beerchug: :banana: BE SAFE ON YOUR WAY HOME MAN, TIRE'S R VERY VERY SLICK, untill you scuff'em in! I HOPE YOU BOUGHT THE FAST MODEL ORG/BLK :whistle: :laugh:

Last edited:
AHHHHHHH yes i remember when i picked up my first Busa. 4 WEEKS AGO heehee. I AM LOVING IT AND SO WILL YOU.

Health to ride. :thumbsup:

Congratulations. It's easy to remember the excitement of bringing the baby home the first time. Enjoy :beerchug:

Good deal, post up some pics when you get her home! Welcome to the chaos!

wonder if it will rain like it does everytime i bring something new home.

Congrats! Let us know when you get home with the bike and post pics.

:moon:

He probably got the slowest one like I did, Gray/Black

What, what, WHAT? You must be overdosing on your 'crazy-pills'.

The Black/Charcoal is clearly the fastest color...and corners best, too...see?

:laugh:

Scar Palomar Saturday, 09AUG08 (2).jpg

Last edited:
WE Made it!!!! thanks for all the well wishing. My back was killing when I got home. I did get the fastest one. Fell in love with the color at first sight. Now bring on the mods. My Friend Dave Page owns Page Racing in Cincinnati. He is a Busa expert. He has 4 that he races. Two have notrous one has a turbo. He says first thing to do is fix the kick stand so it doesnt fall over. Then lower it. The rest I need money for.

It definatley is the nicest bike I have ever ridden.

grats on the new bike. Did it rain on you? It rained on my ride home. Sorry, but you are mistaken. The blue is actually faster, we just let you THINK the orange is the fastest.

I dont think you need to do the kickstand mod, most people I have talked to said that it is unnesesary.

Congrats on the bike and happy birthday! Makes for a great present doesn't it? :whistle:

:welcome:

You will love it. Like Danath, I think blue is the fastest color. A 4 hour ride, I'm sure more than your back was hurting. :moon:

Back