So I'm sittin here at work

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I was just wondering how to pass time by...what? Work? Oh yeah...that too. I guess I could actually work for a change.

Anyways, I'm sure you can find a bunch load of more games if ya look hard enough, but here's a site that has a number of games on tap.

Enjoy! Games games and more games

I didn't click the link to see what all was there, but be careful. A lot of games come with embedded adware and spyware built into them these days, bro.
wink.gif

aah...I see. I doin it at work...so the firewall an symantec corporate edition seem to work pretty well.

Thanks for the heads up, though. I completely fergot about that one....
beerchug.gif

Dont count on Symantec alone.

On my home system I am behind a hardware firewall, then I have Symantec Anti Virus running, and Symantec Firewall running, ten I have SpyBot running and also Ad-Aware.

And I am builiding a computer firewall / Proxy Server to put between the hardware firewall and my switch.

Can never have enough firewalls!! Muah ha ha

don't know about those games, but after you select one and scroll down, with ONE CLICK you can tickle a super model.... me and "Hanna" are gonna meet up. I guess she has been on the covers of Vogue, Elle, Cosmo and Maxim! Boy, am I lucky. I can't wait. Hey, what's this new icon on my desktop?

Back