Saw Resident Evil Apocolypse

Mattzgixxer

Registered
I might have a biased opinion, (because I like the director, been a huge fan of the game, and I would be the easiest going critic out there) but I thought It was pretty good movie!

There was a couple of pretty good one liners and action sequances, and the Nemesis looked pretty cool but It was nothing like the game!

If there is anyone who likes video games ( yeah I know I'm a young bastid) and you have never heard of or seen the Resident Evil series ( where the hell have you been )  then check it out they make some sweet games!

This is a great action/horror flic for people who havent played RE but if you played it then you might be a little disapointed but still entertained!

It's just more of an "over the top" action flic and not a "scary survival horror OMG I am running low on ammo what was that noise why is it so dark in here creepy music" flic.  But with the attention span of Americans today that will probably sell more if ya have poop blow up and stuff... oh well still liked it!  
drooling3.gif

Matt

<!--EDIT|Mattzgixxer
Reason for Edit: "like i said i am a young bastid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"|1094878683 -->

I was bummed it was getting pretty poor reviews.....................I liked the first one..........it really seemed like a game, but was exciting...............maybe I'll rent it!!!!!
smile.gif

Yo matt i feel ya on the whole video game thing im kinda young too how old are you. anyway i have been reading the crappy reviews and i dont give a crap im still going to see it. No a movie to stay away from is hero. man that's the dumbest crap it was a story in a story in a story in a story. Wish i could whip jet lees but cause i would for makin that crap best thing about it was the preview for a new zombie movie but this one is a comedy looks promising.

a comedy with zombies!?

well as long as rob zombie didnt direct it it will probably not be too bad!! ( allthough his music pretty good)

Ill tell ya one thing no video game based movie will be as bad as "the house of the dead" was! I heard that put lips of the game in the movie!!!!! YUCK

and they dont have milla!!!!
tounge.gif

Wasnt that the dumbest crap ever. Cuting from the movie to scenes from the game. Wanted to slap myself for renting it. and how bout when they were going throuh the weapons and the desert eagles look like 22s. The new movie is called Dawn of the Ted or Fred or something like that but from the previews i was laughin my buns off. Did say how old u were

WAIT A MINUTE! Why do you have to be 'young' to play video games? I'm almost... well... old and I still play DAILY. I think I own ALL the systems. I enjoy most of the games turned to movies. Ya just gotta realize it will never be just like the game and enjoy it, as is, good or bad. Movies turned into games... BARF! I've never been a fan of the kill-gore blood-fest type games, but Residnet Evil movie looks cool. I'll be seeing it reguardles of the jaded reviewers.

I've never been a fan of the kill-gore blood-fest type games,
WHAT are you serious?! Youve never been walking through a creepy hallway and have zombie arms come out of nowhere scaring you into turning the lights on..... well my man u have nvr lived. Oh yeah the name of the zombie comedy is Sean of the Dead. You might be able to do a web search to watch the trailer.

I saw the movie and I liked it. On a couple of the fight scenes, you can't really see Milla and nemisis hitiing each other. It's kind of a blurr and then you see them fall back, but you can't really see the punches or kicks as they are happening. Just blurry.

But the movie was still great, Milla was great to look at, especially at the end, mmmm.

By blur you mean like in Bourne Supremecy where it looked like they were filming an episode of cops.

I think the blur seen was just to create the illusion of are "eastern European princess" going faster than normal!

But I dont know about her nips though... they stick out a little too far. But she is still purty.
blush.gif

Back