Want to get some free stuff ?

SnowBeltChamp

Registered
Well my friend invited to join this site recently Link no longer works and the basis of it is pretty simple... each day you sign in you get 2 points and each daily question you answer you get anywhere from 2 points to 10 points...and every month or so they update their prizes and you spend said points on the prizes... well seeing there are no charges or expenses to you I thought it was all a hoax or it was a rip off... well after a month of playing on Sept 15th they updated their prizes and I had a little over 120 points and seen they had a Madden 2010 game for PS3 for a 100 points and I thought mine as well try the worst thats going to happen is Im going to get some crappy catalog in the mail or something right? Well just a little over a week later I open my mailbox today and see that I ACTUALLY GOT MADDEN 2010 for PS3 yes they actually sent me a 65 dollar video game for free... no gimicks nothing... well the site is still in "beta" mode right now meaning all their features are not up and running yet... they are going to have music and games you can preview and yes get more points for doing so.. and if you buy said game or movie you get even more points... its a pretty simple site and if your interested tell me your email account and I can send you an invite... seeing its a beta right now you have to be invited by a member to join right now... but I only ask 2 things since they have been cracking down on cheaters lately making fake emails just to get invites... please have a real email account no gmail or stuff like that... and please if your going to ask me to invite you...actually play..... what do I get out of this? Well everyone I invite I get an extra 2 points so yes you are helping me as well... o yea once you join you get to play a little game off the start where points fall down and you use your mouse and try to get as many as possible I got 16 but Ive heard some people got well over 30 right off the start... here are some pictures of the prizes people have got and some they were sending out... like I said I too thought it was too good to be true...that is until I got my game today... and theres all kinds of other things you can get including Ipods and laptops and snowboards all kinds of stuff...
heres some they were sending out...

heres a sample of what someone got
FaceBook Links Do Not Work

once again if your interested let me know your email account and I will send you out a invite asap :thumbsup:

So I forgot to add my picture of what I got...

l_04fc2140a95245e98c36139cad67f940.jpg

here is their facebook page you can look up some more info there LOCKERZ | Facebook but please let me add you I could really use the referral points... so if your interested just leave an email and Ill send the invite... thanks

Sent your invite... I just read that after the site opens public all the points needed to redeem things is going up in value several times... so ya you will still get lots of good stuff for free but it will take a little longer to get it... I have over 100 again for this next update so I will get another game but you might not be able to save up that many is such a short time...

Last edited:
Back