So... I'M BACK SUCKAZ!!!! I got a bike again after 2 years!

Ben!

Good to have you 'back in the fold'!

Ride safe dang it, and stay in touch---- oh, and where are my royalties for you using my image in your avatar????:rofl:

Ben!

Good to have you 'back in the fold'!

Ride safe dang it, and stay in touch---- oh, and where are my royalties for you using my image in your avatar????:rofl:

Randy, don't you feel like royalty to be associated with me? Isn't that enough? :laugh:

It ain't a Busa, but it's a cool one! Kawasaki ZRX 1100! The guy is delivering it to me tomorrow, I would have ridden home, but it had no tags, so i test rode in the industrial park where it was stored. SWEET! :thumbsup:

I forget your chain of events there Ben... Did you just buy the one guys' bike that had the baby and then wreck soon after, or did you have another bike after that? :laugh:

I haven't seen you or your posts since shortly after the '06 fall Bash. :whistle:

Remember those clutches are no match for a Busa's, so no smoking your friction plates in the 1st week. :2cents:

OMG! so here we go again ... :poke:

Nice Scooter Ben, those are very popular around here. My nieghbor has 2 of those. Eddy Lawson replica's, Great wheelie machines. Have fun brother. :beerchug:

Back