I'm back from London.

newman

Registered
Got to my Mum and dads alright, only thing that happened was a guy cut me up on a roundabout, drove right in front of me and I nearly hit the kerb.
This morning woke up to rain, and it's supposed to be a heat wave here in England.
Started off got about 1/4 mile up the road, and was riding safely and had some car tailgating me, stopped at some traffic lights, a right turn and she over took me on the inside, and shouted at me, well I caught her up at some traffic lights and we had a spirited conversation.:laugh:.
By the time I Got to the dealers it was drying out, I got there at about 9 o'clock and the guy said pick it up after 5 o'clock, I thought what am I going to do all day.
I said to him is the service £99 and he said oh it's a first service come back in two hours, I was relived at that.
I went to Liverpool St station and went to burger king and had the biggest burger, chips and a drink I could find and went super size, sat around smoking to much, and drinking mountain dew and coke.
Got the bike, checked it out, it looked alright but I'm going to check it out
properly tomorrow.
This is the longest ride I have been on so far, it was only 75 miles there and 85 miles back, but I was aching by the time I got home.
The ride there was good cruising along at 70 mph overtaking the slower cars and Lorry's, did get it up to 92mph, at some point I just felt like at one with the bike. On the way home though I didn't enjoy it so much because my back was hurting to much.
And there was so many speed cameras in London I'm glad me sat-nav showed me well they were.
Well that was my two days.

Sorry mate, I had to laugh when you asked yourself "What am I going to do all day..." LOLOLOL geee whiz, an entire day in London, day-yum................. Dream come true for a bunch of us here! I hope to get there next September. Glad everything went well :beerchug:

Rio

glad you survived the crazy traffic you were describing. :thumbsup:

:poke: don't worry, some day you'll be able to get her out of 2nd gear.:laugh:

Back