So anyone running this badass headlight setup?

Slowstang305

Registered
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/55W...-2008-2015-Red-Demon-Eye-HID/32513924876.html

718y-4HQvVL._SL1200_.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 12.07.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 12.07.28 PM.png

I doubt it's hard to add to a retrofit, I also dont think itll look like that riding unless you also has a switch to have the headlights off.

I really like the look of that headlight assembly, very distinctive. The price tag keep me from ordering too.

These:
Demon Projector - 2.jpg

Demon Projector - 1.jpg

probably would work to give a similar look, with some work. They are only $25 USD each on eBay.

I'm going to try these:
Projector Lens Red Halo - 3.jpg

Projector Lens Red Halo - 2.jpg

they were even cheaper than the others at only $25 a pair. It will be a fun rainy day project. (I have spare headlight)

... more bike night; ... parking lot; ... showing off ...

Cosmetic mods; for me; are about personal character & style. The Busa is the world's most customized "sportsbike." It's one of the reasons I bought a Busa ! Form and function are important considerations too.

To each their own.

I ran a board on the bottom of my nose panels, one switch to turn off headlights and another to turn on the demon eyes/angel eyes. Then one for super speed flash since I couldn’t find a way to actually tie that into the harness of my default flasher

Sorry to hijack I just want to change the stock OEM globe with a brighter aftermarket globe not interested in HID or LED without going to my manual what needs to be taken off how hard is to change the globe THANKS ? :thumbsup:

Back