Snow in New England

rrookey

Donating Member
Registered
Just purchased the Blk/Gry 06 Hayabusa and will not take delivery untill  March due to living in New England! sucks seeing all the new Busa's being riden while we wait for the snow to melt!!!! but I do have pictures of it on the show room floor.....

<!--EDIT|rrookey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136256050 -->

2006_Hayabusa_72.jpg

Nice Work.
I will also be on the same year/ color scheme this season.

sweet bike, and welcome i lived in enfield a few years back went to DTI up there rented a townhouse at the crossroads . worked in west hartford at williams ford and across the border in mass at a toyota dealer ! good time up there , but the snow sucks ! it was up to the bottom of the first floor windows all winter long ! no snow on this side of the sound ! good luck
beerchug.gif

i had the week off for xmass. and got in a 200mile ride .but its supposed to snow tuesday good thingabout ct is snow does melt fast so you can get rides in between storms
biggrin.gif
but not a good time to adjust to a new cycle .so hopefully with you waiting spring will get here fast!!

Congrats on the new purchase! I don't quite understand the taking deliver in march but then again it doesn't snow where I live. ;)

Congrads, same year and color as mine
wink.gif
 ! I know you will love it when your pick it up !!!!  
jump9.gif

Congrats and welcome! Can't you have it trailered to your house? I'd be afraid of people sitting on it and alll that kind of goings on with it sitting at the dearlership for all that time!?

I went for a ride sunday when i got back in town and again yesterday before the snow started lol. I am right next door to you... im in broad brook. if you need a hand pickin the bike up to bring her home, lemme know.

Sweet colors!
I live in the same town! Sweet another Busa rider to jam with!
Can't wait for spring!

Congratulations on the new bike.  She looks great.  The snow does suck, but, hey this is New England in winter.  I plan on buying a 06 LE or maybe a 07 (?) this year.  Still not sure when I will pull the trigger.

Your pictures show the bike on the showroom floor.  Did the dealer eventually put the bike in storage, or, is it still on display?  If it is still on display, do you worry that the showroom test riders will scratch it up?

Just an update on my bike, I purchased it from New England Cycles in Hartford, I have never met a friendlier group of people.... it is in the storage room there for now, but I think I have found a place to store it so I can modify prior to the weather clearing up, I am puting on a undertail kit moving the plate to the swing arm, changing the exhaust after 600 miles, replacing the shield with a double bubb, adding a power comander, HID light and some chrome details.. then ridding the s*$& outof it..... modifing the kick stand and the rear cowl also....:D

You got the fastest color too  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hbr-06busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136858478 -->

Yup, I'll probably bring my bike out in March as well.

Just be careful of the sand. I know it takes a while around here for them to clean the streets, and until they do, I go real slow.

Back