New to busa's and the forum

Supergsxr

Registered
Hello all,

Just wanted to finally formally introduce myself and greet everyone on the forum.  I'm Married w/3 kids the proud 36 year old owner of a 06 Blue/Silver Hayabusa (first bike) courtesy of my wife.  Thanks in advance to everyone for all the knowledge (there's a ton of if out there) and I intend to soak up as much as I can handle.  She's 7 months old w/2205 miles on the odo...have had no instances of lay downs, crashes, etc.  

I'll post pics as soon as I learn how...this will be proof positive that old dogs can learn new tricks. Look forward to meeting and riding w/ you.  

Thanks, again.

<!--EDIT|Supergsxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149544305 -->

You are in no way old, bro, but welcome to the board and congrats on the bike! Post up pics quickly before the natives come after you.
biggrin.gif

welcome.
i`m also 36 with a 06 blue grey and 2 kids. lovin life:cool:

Wow, 36...old coot LOL

Wait, I'm 36...damn...
laugh.gif

Congrats on your Busa and welcome!
biggrin.gif

welcome aboard, you ain't even near old dawg...you just in 3rd grade and passed half way down...
biggrin.gif

bro if 36 is old i better hurry up and do some livin. i turn 36 in about 10 days. congrats on the bike. dont start to mod it if you do you will NEVER stop. im living proof of that.

director.gif
we demand pics! late.

Welcome to the asylum brother, beware, reflector sharks are lurking and the "Av" monitor (RSD) is lurking as well...

Welcome to the asylum brother, beware, reflector sharks are lurking and the "Av" monitor (RSD) is lurking as well...
The quote is no joke man! RSD and several others ripped me up one side and down the other when i was still new!
laugh.gif

But i can take one he11 of a beating!
laugh.gif

Congrats on the bike!, "wish i had one of my own!"
down.gif

By the way, if you want proof of my beating go to the thread, "what is a moderator?"

But good luck with the bike man!, respect it, yourself, and others around you! We really don't like to hear about other busariders getting hurt!

Ride safe!
smile.gif

Moto

laugh.gif

Welcome and congrats!

"Old" is a figment of your imagination!!! I was in Junior high when you were born!!!! You are as young as you feel!!!!

Have a great time and hurry up with the pics!!!
biggrin.gif

Back