New to the forums

crash13

Registered
Hello all,

Im a new to this forum and New owner due to the Wife converting me from a 07 GSXR 600 to an 2011 Hayabusa.. OMG i keep kicking myself for not getting one sooner:banghead:. She rides an 04 busa for 4 years now and has been on me to get one for myself. Now that I have one I want to learn as much as I can about these awesome machines. We live near Atlanta and love to to ride.

Welcome to the oRg, both of ya!

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

So come on up to the mountains and ride! You might want to put some pants on first. :laugh:

LoL I was wondering how long that would take:rofl:... We do ride up in the north ga mtns from time to time. I've been downed the past 6 mths due to a fork lift accident at work ( broken right ankle). As for the pants, it was a short run home from the dealership. Normally don't ride Squid. :whistle:

I work with Keith Preston. He's been telling me how stoked you are on the new Busa. Power is nice, eh? It's supposed to be sunny Sunday. :please:

:welcome: to the .org....

Be careful tho, You do realize that you have the Fastest Color and once your wife realizes that she can't keep up... She is probably going to try and put you on the white one.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice pair of scoots....:thumbsup:

:welcome: to the .org....

Be careful tho, You do realize that you have the Fastest Color and once your wife realizes that she can't keep up... She is probably going to try and put you on the white one.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice pair of scoots....:thumbsup:

:rofl: funny that you mentioned that, I saw a gleam in her eye when she took it for a spin :eek3:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful bikes with the Yin and Yang of them! Welcome!! Great Place to be! I grew up in/round those N GA Hills!!!

Back