New to the Forum

Jabsocold

Registered
Hey guys

I just got rid of my zx 10r and got a 2011 Busa and I'm trying to decide on which exhaust to put on between the Brocks alien head 2 and the Yoshimura r 55. Just wanted to see what experiences any of you have had with either system. I'm new the the forum so just want to say looking forward to hearing everyones experience and advice and learning as much as I can from you all.

Thanks

20140214_162107.jpg20140207_164039.jpg

Here are some pics

20140214_162107.jpg

20140207_164039.jpg

I like the 55 and it has served me well. If I were to do it over....I would have purchased the Brocks full AH in black.

Welcome, congrats on the new ride!:thumbsup:

IMG_4068.jpg

Welcome! Great looking scoot.

Nice ride, :welcome: to the org!

I'm in the minority here and don't like the Brocks Alien Head. It's too loud (for my sport/sport touring needs) and I think it's ugly. :laugh:

I vote the Yosh's.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

IMHO, if you want the biggest bang for your buck, if you are interested in performance, Go with the Brocks all day long. It will produce more than double the RWHP, it doubles the Yosh Race pipes, unless something has changed in the last year or two. Quality is great support and service are overboard but never needed. As far as looks, that's in the eye of the beholder. I wished I had gone with the Ceramic Black Alien Head, I've been running the Short Meg for 6 years, never an issue. I love the sound and it makes all the sound you want, which helps let those texting, scratching their arse, or picking their noise that you're there. Works better than the factory horn in oh poop moments bouncing off the limiter :laugh:

I've watched the mechanics ride my bike around from the shop and at low RPMs it is not loud at all. I live in a nice neighborhood and I come and leave easy and try not to do before 6 AM or after 10 PM, but if I did it wouldn't be a problem below 1500 RPMs.

The thing weights like 8 lbs. compared to the 40lb factory exhaust.

There's lots of options that are cute and free , so don't jump into a pipe without checking out everything Brock will do to personalize your pipe. You can get different badging from what you saw in the video. Check his site out. You can even get Stupid Fast.

"I live in a nice neighborhood"

Well it was until he ^ moved in....

Back