SnapAttack Who?

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
Whats up my peeps. Been awhile. Though about catching up with everyone a lot sooner but I knew 2 things would happen. 1) I'd get the itch for another Busa and 2) I'd learn of friends lost.

Anyway, wanted to throw a shout out and let you all know I'm doing well and really, really miss the times I've had here. On the bright side, I'm enjoying time with my son and we'vew taken up a much safer... more relaxing sport...

Check out that slow dude at 1:34 :snap:

- Texas Sizzler 2009[/url]

Skate1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice of you to drop in!! Glad to hear thing are going good for you. Don't be a stranger!

Be careful on thoes things, I broke my wrist on one. Er, I should say falling off of one. :laugh:
:beerchug:

That looks like FUN! I've got to try that. Where did you find enough hill in Texas to do that?

That start box looks almost like the way slalom and GS skiers start. I love me some gate skiing, never thought to try it on a skateboard.

That looks like FUN! I've got to try that. Where did you find enough hill in Texas to do that?

That start box looks almost like the way slalom and GS skiers start. I love me some gate skiing, never thought to try it on a skateboard.

Austin Texas. Locations are top secret and not supported by po po. 3 days of slalom racing.

Fastest I've been clocked on my downhill setup 38 mph. :cheerleader:

We run 3 decks each. Downhill, carving/sliding and long distance pumping. My son can "pump" up small inclines and never put a foot down. :thumbsup:

Hey David, good to see you. Get hold of Adam or I so we can meet for dinner next time you head up north. :beerchug:

Maybe Dan would even join us ...

now what part of that video is "safer" than the busa? :rofl: a few of the guys running the tight cones looked liked members of the "Palsy Marching band" :laugh:

Back