Welcome to the ranks...

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
of the unemployed. I thought I had dodged the bullet, but I suppose when there are so many bullets flying, one's going to hit you sooner or later.

Oh well, 26 weeks of severance, still get profit sharing-if it's paid out, career counseling and some time off. I was there for almost 13 years, but it's really sucked or the past 2 years or so...honestly, I'm really okay. I'll meet with the career counselor, polish up my resume and fine something that I enjoy doing.

Good luck. I'm sure with a pos attitude you'll find something within your 26 weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Let us know if you guys need anything Diana. See you in about a week and a half!

More silver linings....

She has her health and was told she was cancer free earlier this year. :cheerleader:
Healthcare is through my employer.
We will always have eachother. :love:

More silver linings....

She has her health and was told she was cancer free earlier this year. :cheerleader:
Healthcare is through my employer.
We will always have eachother. :love:

this is the best part

I was there about 8 years ago. It actually made me open my own business, whcih has worked out great. best of luck to you and c'mon to the mtns for the bash.

I was there about 8 years ago. It actually made me open my own business, whcih has worked out great. best of luck to you and c'mon to the mtns for the bash.

We have cottage 204 from the 19th to the 26th. We are not missing the bash.

health and happiness is perfect, jobs come and go and sounds like you will find greener pastures with a change anyway :thumbsup:

as mentioned, sounds like the hills are calling you to come out and play :beerchug: Fall Bash is just around the corner :whistle:

Sorry about the layoff but as you already found there is a silver lining in everything .
Turn south after the bash and take a vacation to sunny south Fla . We have room for you :)

I've always wanted to go to Florida and go fishing...

Back