Smoked a Gixxer 1000 and a Ninja 600

Lucky34

Registered
After removing the reflectors and the warning labels on my 05 red/black busa, I decided to take it for a ride...
As I'm cruising along at a mere 3,000-4,000 rpms, I see, then hear, a couple of bike FLY past me...
so what do I do? I catch up with them.
We do the biker thing at the light.. nod.. say hi, etc.
and then we make a left turn.
I didn't really want to race because I've still only put about 400 miles on my baby, but after they took off, I couldnt help it.... I opened her up and WOW.... I FLEW past them. Made me wanna hit that "FI - Flight Initiation" button, and sprout out some wings on the busa
tounge.gif

Oh yeah... and did I mention we did this RIGHT IN FRONT OF A COP???
We hadn't seen him... I just noticed him when I turned around and saw that he was parked there. He didn't bother to pull me over or anything... I'm guessing he thought it was futile...
(It was a pretty deserted road anyways... not like we were gonna cause an accident)

Anyways... The busa felt AWESOME. I'll try to keep her low on the revs a little longer... but it's sooo hard to keep from opening her up.... she just goes... soo fast...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

good job, a k1 rider took the busa for a ride and said even though his is alittle snappy off idle the Busa has a great powerband. My opinion is the 1000 has short quick bursts and the Busa has long hard pulls. Either way it comes down to the rider.

Not the last time that will happen, so be careful. Sometimes you just gotta put it down!

Back