Small nitrous shot

07i3usa

Registered
I posted a thread on the turbo section of the org. I was thinking of going turbo but i dont think i have the money and cant see modifying everything i have to make a turbo fit. Now i was thinking going with a small nitrous shot, maybe like a small 30 shot or so, i have a completely stock motor other than bolt ons such as exhaust pc3 etc, no aftermarket internals or upgraded fuel system, I was wondering excactly what the best set up for a small shot of nitrous would be, such as a 30 shot, i have heard people talking about s2k injectors and such, if i was to put a small shot of dry on what excactly would have to be done, to things such as the fuel system, injectors, comp, etc etc. Thanks for your input

For Gen 1 Busas there are no mods to the motor that need to be done for a 30 shot. You are going to have to richen the fuel and I would recommend making sure your fuel system is clean (fuel filters and injector screens). On a stock Gen 1 with no mods what so ever a 60 shot will max out the stock fuel system (not the injectors). If you install an aftermarket Fuel pump you can spray a 100 shot dry. With no mods to the fuel system you can spray an 80 shot Wet. I would not recommend surpassing 230hp since the stock rods can only handle about 250hp with Nitrous. You will need a way to increase the fuel (Power Commander, Bazzaz box )

Back