Nitrous Shot Size!

Finished the wet system upgrade and currently run a 60 shot with a progressive controller. I need to get used to the new system before i bump it up to either an 80 or 100 shot. It runs a little fat on the A/F right now so i shouldn't have any problems increasing it soon.

(johnnycrash @ Mar. 21 2007,06:47) ...
Thats just about the exact #'s mine puts out . I have a Dry NOS w/ # .36 jet , Goldenchild did my bike and it runs like a Missle!!
race.gif

post_12_61283_era.jpg

It looks like your bike got into a fight with a ketchup and mustard bottle!!.lol.jk
all_coholic.gif

sorry I had to say it.

i am speakin from my bikes... i might be lucky but... i ran 100 shot on a stock busa for over 1 year. no problems... tuning....
I also have a 06 gsxr 750 that i am running a 75 shot on both are wet kits.... tuning tuning tuning....

zex dry kit, pc3usb w/ lcd, starting with w/ a #32 jet, tps and the window switch. dont ask how it runs. havent even filled the bottle yet. just finished the install 2 nights ago.
lurk.gif

(species0113 @ May 31 2007,11:28) zex dry kit, pc3usb w/ lcd, starting with w/ a #32 jet, tps and the window switch. dont ask how it runs. havent even filled the bottle yet. just finished the install 2 nights ago.  
lurk.gif

Get that bottle filled and let her eat!  You won't regret it.  I wish I could go back in time to my "first hit".  You will not forget it.
eek2.gif

Keep us posted on how she runs.

(sully @ Mar. 02 2007,18:57) I run a single .036 jet and it had a gain of 41hp on the dyno. Not nearly enough, I want to get rid of the NX dry kit and go with a big wet shot.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back